Home General Discussion
Options

from the CRA

Don't know how proper this may be to post here, but I think it should be: We should all know the facts. Yes, there are people fighting for our rights!>

Now I'm not an advocate for many things, but I think giving these folks a small donation for a common cause is advantageous to my wallet. LOL. H.R. 1639 Gains Momentum -Thanks to You!
New Co-Sponsors, 115 (and counting...)
Have said Yes to Liberty
With new waves of rules and regulations already flowing from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration – Center for Tobacco Products, we know it is only a matter of time before premium/traditional cigars come under ‘direct' attack from the heavy hand of this activist federal bureaucracy. Make no mistake – prohibition is their objective.

H.R. 1639 and S. 1461 is the only thing standing between the power of a federal agency, and your home or shop humidor.

With the help of an outstanding team from the International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers Association that included manufacturers and retail tobacconists from North Carolina, Kentucky, Florida, Virginia, Washington, DC, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Texas, Tennessee, Illinois, California and Kansas, along with such notables as Rob Levin, President of Ashton Distributors and Marvin Samel of Drew Estate Cigars, it was another productive week for new co-sponsors to H.R. 1639, but even greater that the legislation has over 115 co-sponsors!