Home Non Cigar Related
Options

bad news

i was sitting with my dad and a coulpe freinds drinking beers and smoking cigars when my mom came over and told us my younger sister has been in a car wreck and is at the hospital my moms going to the hospital to she if she ok

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Prayers sent bro...
  • Options
    sorry to hear that man i hope that eveything is ok
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping for good news prayers with you, 'bro
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Hoping everythings ok, bro. Prayers regardless.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    prayers to your family and sis brother .
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    deleted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sorry to hear of this and I hope she's okay.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    DELETED
  • Options
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Man, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope she's ok. I am a neuroscientist, so if you have any questions after the neurological exam, feel free to send a PM and I'll see if I can help.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Jailhous - Very sorry about your sister. I've been throught it with my sister and her boyfriend as well. You and your sister are in my prayers.
  • Options
    deleted
  • Options
    deleted
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Glad to hear that she is home and recovering. As for the other guy, people like that tend to get what's coming to them all on their own actions.
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    Glad to hear that she is home and recovering. As for the other guy, people like that tend to get what's coming to them all on their own actions.
    +1
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    DELETED
  • Options
    deleted