Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Passover

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
For those of you celebrating
dont forget to leave that door cracked!!

as for me... ive been cooking for almost 2 hours now. about 8 more to go.

Comments

• Options
    I'm a little nervous about this dinner Kuz.
  • Options
    me too.
    HA!

look at it as a learning thing. you come to dinner. you get fed AND you get a story.
    we wont try and convert you. ... just feed you and explain one of the most important stories in Judaism. its fun every year.

gets better every year too...

gotta get working on the last bit of food!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I assume your luring filthy over with cigars...?
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I just did Exodus with the other story tellers at church this past sunday and we did this.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    I assume your luring filthy over with cigars...?
    no... just food.
  • Options
    bacon.jay:
    I just did Exodus with the other story tellers at church this past sunday and we did this.
    the seder that you did im sure is very different than the traditional jewish seder. inless it lasted 4 hours and you had 4 glasses of wine and a full meal it was nothing like what we do every passover.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:
    the seder that you did im sure is very different than the traditional jewish seder. inless it lasted 4 hours and you had 4 glasses of wine and a full meal it was nothing like what we do every passover.

Kuzi-were you not invited to President Obama's seder at the White House??? Hoping maybe you could get in his ear and maybe re-introduce him to premium cigars....sounds like he's having quite the shin-dig to show his Jewish sensitivity...
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    no, we just told the story of Exodus and everything that happened with the plagues and Passover. it wasn't a jewish ceremony or anything.