Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Smoke 'N' Post Pregame - 8/4 Tat Brown Label

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Okay, the Smoke 'N' Post is being revived this Saturday at 9:00 EST. We will be smoking the Tatuaje Brown Labels (Seleccion de Cazador). Since the Tatuaje lines are a little confusing, I'm here to help! Cigar.com sells these under the name Tatuaje Miami. Since this page includes more than just the original line, here is a link to the specific cigars we are intending to smoke. So get your purchases/trades/bombings in soon so you can join in on the worldwide online herf!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    Just a heads up, this is tomorrow. I stopped by the B&M today and grabbed 3 of the unicos for some of the MI boys. This should be fun!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Interesting.....

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Crap I'd like to join in this week but cant make it... Have a corperate party I'm being dragged to. But I'll be down for what ever it is next time
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Just a heads up, this is tomorrow. I stopped by the B&M today and grabbed 3 of the unicos for some of the MI boys. This should be fun!
    Damn, I wish I could smoke that tomorrow. Smells great.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Any one know if there is a way to turn this into a video herf?
  • Options
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    SleevePlz:
    Damn, I wish I could smoke that tomorrow. Smells great.
    You can. First, you clip one end with a cigar cutter. Next, grab your torch and toast the foot. Proceed to smoke. Log on here, chat, post pics of the cigar, tell us what you think, don't be a douche. It's real easy. See you tonight!