Home Ratings & Reviews

raji....

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Why the fk did I want to try this thing...? I imagine this is what a babies first poop would taste like if u licked it.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    deejmemixx:
    Why the fk did I want to try this thing...? I imagine this is what a babies first poop would taste like if u licked it.
    BWA HA HA HA HA!!!

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:

My friend, you just did a major no no under the **** rules. I hope Elmo and the gang don't see this. Or you will pay a serious penalty. What were you thinking, lol?

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:

My friend, you just did a major no no under the **** rules. I hope Elmo and the gang don't see this. Or you will pay a serious penalty. What were you thinking, lol?

x2, lmao, elmo is always watching! expect a visit soon! lmao http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/598163.aspx
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    I tried to warn you but NOOOOO you just had to try them. Normally Elmo would require you to post a picture of you smoking it but since you really really wanted to try them he let you slide. Now just remember no posting tasteless pics or youtube videos and you will avoid another round of the Raji Untimely Demise.

Have a good day and Merry Christmas!

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    I tried to warn you but NOOOOO you just had to try them. Normally Elmo would require you to post a picture of you smoking it but since you really really wanted to try them he let you slide. Now just remember no posting tasteless pics or youtube videos and you will avoid another round of the Raji Untimely Demise.

Have a good day and Merry Christmas!

Even Elmo and the gang celebrate Christmas. You are lucky, they gave you a gift :)....
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    The good ol' Raji Poo Poo stick. This was discussed at a recent herf and everyone concurred that it was poo poo. There were some reviewers at the table with some clout, while I was at the table I am not including myself in that crowd. It was a unanimous vote Raji=Poo!!! Snooobie where you at?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    The good ol' Raji Poo Poo stick. This was discussed at a recent herf and everyone concurred that it was poo poo. There were some reviewers at the table with some clout, while I was at the table I am not including myself in that crowd. It was a unanimous vote Raji=Poo!!! Snooobie where you at?
    LMAO!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao!!!!!!!! And you volunteered to smoke it!! This is your own fault!! I would have much rather been hit with a white owl then the raji!! So next time you see Elmo hitting people with something...don't try it lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    I disagree. For I am not Indian apu