Home General Discussion
Options

damn

jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
http://www.jnjcigars.blogspot.com/
rocky patel is coming to my local cigar club on the very same night my parents are coming into town! you think they would mind me stoping in the hotel for 2 min to say hi then disapearing for the night? lol

Comments

• Options
    tseehorntseehorn Posts: 14
    you need to get your priorities straight, trust me your parents wont mind!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I am going to give you one word that will get you of anything. . . work, meetings, boring parties, and especially when your parents come into town. . . . . . . . . . . . . . diarreah. Nobody will ever ask questions. Your welcome.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    undac, in high school, this was reverently referred to as 'the poopy excuse.' "Why were you late to class?" "Er..."
  • Options
    hehehe, tseehorn, problem is, I never even told my folks that I smoked cigars, not that I am afraid of them knowing, I just dont want to hear it. if I ever ask to borrow 20 bucks, it will come... "why dont you just quit wasting money burning up those rolled up leaves and youll have all kinds of money! you know those things are bad for you, will never get a girlfreind smoking those nasty thing! wheres my grandkids already?" rofl
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    jihiggs:
    hehehe, tseehorn, problem is, I never even told my folks that I smoked cigars, not that I am afraid of them knowing, I just dont want to hear it. if I ever ask to borrow 20 bucks, it will come... "why dont you just quit wasting money burning up those rolled up leaves and youll have all kinds of money! you know those things are bad for you, will never get a girlfreind smoking those nasty thing! wheres my grandkids already?" rofl
    Bump you on that one. My parents are starting to realize that they would rather not know. I think they got the hint when they started seeing tattoos appear on me. LOL Smoke and ink, I don't know where I would be without them.
  • Options
    tseehorntseehorn Posts: 14
    Yea I hear you but my mother just gives me a lecture and then says "I went to the cigar store today and you have a box of (insert something she said looked pretty here) coming but just don't get addicted"
  • Options
    heheh, nice. id like to get my father into cigars, I think he would enjoy it. he likes to sit around outside and do not much already, might as well smoke a cigar.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    jihiggs:
    Are you my long lost brother???? I get this exact same spill from my mother every couple of months or so. "I want grandkids before I'm fifty! Why can't you find a nice girl? There's plenty around. You're just too happy hanging out, smoking, and drinking."

And yeah, she's right, I am happy doing those things. No girlfriend means I avoid the arguments about it.