Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Tat Mummy

I have a few of these I can trade away if there's any brothers on here who wanted some but didn't get any. Looking for whatevs. Preferably Tatuaje, Viaje, Fuente, Liga Privada FFP, etc.

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sonuds interesting..dont have anything on your list what else you looking for
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    twistedstem:
    sonuds interesting..dont have anything on your list what else you looking for
    Just lemme know what you have to offer and we will try and work something out brother
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    How many you have to trade big E? been forever since we did bizniss
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    I could part with 4-5. And yes it has been. How's AZ treatin ya?
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    So far so good! Little warm in the summer and I have to watch my Humi's more than ever, but I'm getting everything in order, got my GED, hope to go to skool soon to lurn, and doing some other personal business
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    So far so good! Little warm in the summer and I have to watch my Humi's more than ever, but I'm getting everything in order, got my GED, hope to go to skool soon to lurn, and doing some other personal business
    Very cool. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it there and that life is better. I'm goin to skewl too! We be smart yo
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    Very cool. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it there and that life is better. I'm goin to skewl too! We be smart yo
    I just need to make more money so I can afford to buy stogies n not hope people are trading them up, missed out on so many LE's this year the DE BOTL, god knows how many Viaje, Mini Monsters, Mummy's, all the new Diesels, sucks watching them go by and all my fellow BOTL smoking them
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    I just need to make more money so I can afford to buy stogies n not hope people are trading them up, missed out on so many LE's this year the DE BOTL, god knows how many Viaje, Mini Monsters, Mummy's, all the new Diesels, sucks watching them go by and all my fellow BOTL smoking them
    You know you could always start hookin....
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    Tried that... still had to pay people... also the cops didn't even wanna arrest me O.o
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    Tried that... still had to pay people... also the cops didn't even wanna arrest me O.o
    D@mn..........
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    D@mn..........
    pics?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    D@mn..........
    pics?
    or it didn't happen
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    danielzreyes:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    D@mn..........
    pics?
    or it didn't happen
    Court Order of no pics as it would destroy the Internet as we know it
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    danielzreyes:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    ENFIDL:
    Hayblet:
    D@mn..........
    pics?
    or it didn't happen
    Court Order of no pics as it would destroy the Internet as we know it
    Worth it