Home General Discussion
Options

FFP Cribbage Boards

A big thank you goes out to the two BotL who hooked me up with these boxes a few months back! This is the end result...

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    That is damn cool...I think I tossed a box since they are so big but now I wish I haven't! I think I have another though I need one :)
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    That looks pretty awesome.
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Thats cool I never played cribbage before

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    This is a great idea. Very creative. Now I have to have one.
  • Options
    WOW ! ! What an awesome idea ! ! I'm jealous ! ! I have a cribbage board that my Grandfather had and it found its way to my house. But nothing as ingenious as yours. Love the game ! ! I wouldn't mind owning one of your specialty cigar box boards...Hint Hint
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Great idea! Now I wish I was more handy because it gives me an idea...wooden 6-pack made out of cigar boxes to tote around homebrew...hmmm....and/or a 4-pack for 22's...I might have to learn how to make things...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Very nice!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That's awesome and great job making them. I instantly tried to google where to buy these and just as fast realized you can't buy them anywhere.
  • Options
    I know a guy that makes them. I think his name is Shaun. I bet if you send him a ffp box and some money he'll make you one.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope! Hmmm how about one that turns into a chess board. A herf a dor that doubles as these games would be epicness.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    That is really cool!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ug dan:
    That is really cool!
    +1
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Thanks guys! Once I get settled into a house here in a few months and get everything setup I will probably turn out a few more of these for some BotL
  • Options
    you rock!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Well I better smoke my piggies then!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Have ffp boxes, but would be afraid to drill into cigars........lmao! Very cool dude!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...