Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

dustin kicked my butt

i guess since i didn't set up the parameters of the trade and just sent him the sticks he took offense to it. he decided to kill me without warning. i am emailing pics to peter but lets say it included some juicy isoms and a unbanded one that looks like a 1978 partagas shaggy foot tasty momma. thanks bro. you are a good friend.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You got served.... Fyi...all those ISOM have 5-10 years brohammer....
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    what the hell. 5 to 10 years. im afraid to even keep them. thanks a ton bro. what is the unbanded one.
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    what the hell. 5 to 10 years. im afraid to even keep them. thanks a ton bro. what is the unbanded one.
    johnny o, it will be ready by summer. I forgot about a box of 40 of them lol... They have a year, they are ISOM. The longer you wait the better. Those San Cristobal will blow your mind... 2003 beotch
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You Kray Kray bro....very nice!! Those Johnny-O's really payoff if you can wait...they are very good!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i must look at pictures. PICTURES!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I know...we should his A$$ a friggin camera!! Hmmmmmm
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    I know...we should his A$$ a friggin camera!! Hmmmmmm
    hahah you sound like big steve. he was gonna bomb me one a while back until I got my HD HD HD HD HD HDHD camera (ie my phone). but yea. back to your point. hhhhmmmmm
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    i guess since i didn't set up the parameters of the trade and just sent him the sticks he took offense to it. he decided to kill me without warning. i am emailing pics to peter but lets say it included some juicy isoms and a unbanded one that looks like a 1978 partagas shaggy foot tasty momma. thanks bro. you are a good friend.

And I will get them up asap....SIck as a dog cuddled up with my iPad....
  • Options
    thanks peter. pics are coming fellas
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOOM!!!!

photo 20130227_155649_zpsefee4194.jpg
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    DAM NICE indeed, Nice hit Dustin
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What'd the 5 fins say to the face!!! Catfish smack!!! Damn Dustin, clearing out your humis or something?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    forgot I tossed that PDR in there... Those are strong as hell, and a very limited run they did. i know you like full bodied stuff, it's an azz kicker
  • Options
    jgibv:
    What'd the 5 fins say to the face!!! Catfish smack!!! Damn Dustin, clearing out your humis or something?
    Keep running your mouth Gibby, and I'll send some more out.... The ole fish is back...**** better be scared...

I LIKE NACHOS ****!!!! PATTY CAKES PATTY CAKES
  • Options
    Oh dayum. Ok I shall shut my mouth now. Enjoy jeep. Nice demolition dustin
  • Options
    im gonna let them rest some then it will be hard not to smoke them knowing how much age they have on them. i wanna try them all right now.
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    Keep running your mouth Gibby, and I'll send some more out.... The ole fish is back...**** better be scared...

Macho Nachos sucks now. Their old chips were better.
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:

gotta represent Naugles SoCal Brah!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:

My father in law used to work at Naugles. I mean, Shut Up!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Oh man
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Great selection! Don't mess up with Dustin. He is a pro.
    Vision:
    BOOM!!!!

photo 20130227_155649_zpsefee4194.jpg
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dustin sends out smokes like this on his way to the post office.
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000:
    catfishbluezz:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:

i knew you were SoCal... BTW, Visalia has BT's which is run by Naugles nephew, all original recipes bro...come on up and we'll meet with Jason and Vinny
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    catfishbluezz:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:

i knew you were SoCal... BTW, Visalia has BT's which is run by Naugles nephew, all original recipes bro...come on up and we'll meet with Jason and Vinny
    Moderator!!!!!!!! seriously though who is Jason and Vinny?
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000:
    catfishbluezz:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    catfishbluezz:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:

Moderator!!!!!!!! seriously though who is Jason and Vinny?
    smokingdaddy and jetmech
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:

Whoa whoa, pump the brakes!!! That was just a friendly compliment, Dustin. No need for threats...
    I've felt your wrath before, no need to go down that road again ---- heck, just repaired my mailbox from the last bomb I got.

And the weather's been too crappy here in OH to get many smokes in anyways, sneak one every now and then but not nearly enough,,,, never enough.
    So I got a big "back log" of singles that are napping until better weather rolls in.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *