Home General Discussion
Options

Smoke Rings

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Sitting here smoking my morning cigar and blowing a smoke ring now and again. My dad used to blow a good ring, shoot out about a foot, solid ring just hanging there. Wondering if there were any other botl's out there that do this, or is it something reserved for old farts like me?
With that being said, a post about seeing yourself smoking got me to thinking, what would this look like to the casual observer. Gotta admit the art of blowing a good ring makes you look like a blowfish out of water. A few guys sitting there having a smoke ring contest, could be entertaining.

Comments

• Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    It's fun to do esp. in a windproof environment. When I am in a lounge I tend to do a lot of them and can put a smoke ring inside another ring ...about 4 at a time. I should be in a circus.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I always do it it's really a force of habit by now...smoking cigs and being bored tought me many ways to do it
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster , if you had only waited for 4 more months to post this, it would be an even 10 years since the last post. Missed opportunity, right there.