Home Cigar 101
Options

anyone know where to find (if there is one) a new features list for the new forum update?

SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
in video games, whenever there is an update, they put out patch info which gives all the info on what was changed and so forth.. just curious if there are any patch notes to the forums. its like an easter egg hunt right now, although thats kinda cool too

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    yes it does! and yeah, the hunt is fun, so i'll just leave it at that
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I remember coming home from school and discovering that my father had sold our Atari earlier that day. That disappointment quickly disappeared when we found out that it was replaced with a shiny, new Colecovision!!!! Man, those were the days.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww no Commodor 64.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Ah the Commodor 64, took it home plugged it in and it just sat there blinking waiting for you to tell it what to do.  Told it what to do and it did that, nothing else, it was a tool we used for just what we wanted, no frills no dressings.  Now you buy a new computer take it home plug it in and it basically starts telling you what to do.  Go here, do this, click an option, what's you firstborns name, lol.  Graphics and games have gotten a whole lot better, clock speeds and storage but I still miss the DOS/OS's.  They never crashed on me.  Ah well, that's progress, computers run the world now, or the guy writing the code maybe.  

Never had an Atari but had an Intellivision.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Frogger!!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Aww no Commodor 64.
    Lol, actually my dad was very techie. We had a Commodore 64 (and later a 128). Before that, we had a TRS80. Learned basic on that puppy. It used a cassette tape reorder as a storage device. Man, we came a long ways since those days.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    I still have a Commodore 64, floppy drive and Matsushita? dot matrix printer stored in my basement in their original boxes.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer