Home Non Cigar Related
Options

New forum help, please

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, so now that I've accidentally hidden the General Discussion category on my iPhone, how do I go about "in-hiding" it??

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    N the categories page, you can choose to view either "all categories" or followed categories. It's right under the list of categories. 

Choose all.  I am not sure if you can un-hide it, but this will show you all of the categories.

Edit: once you hide a category. Choose to view all categories under the category filter neat bottom of categories page. Then hit the settings button at the top of any categories you've hidden and you will be able to unhide.

Hidden categories can be viewed under the category page by temporarily changing the filter, but will not show up under recent discussions until you unhide them.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    HARARUYAH!!  It works!!  Thank you very much, Gray4lines. Youze iz a jeenyus.....

seriously, I appreciate it. Thanks very much....
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome Marty. I learn something new every time you ask a question, lol!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    You're welcome Marty. I learn something new every time you ask a question, lol!
    Well, that's good. Here's another one for ya:

Say I'm quoting someone's post and that post contains an emoji. Why is it that, once I've clicked on "quote" that emoji no longer appears. Instead, it shows a letter designator for the emoji. 

Aint this fun???  B)