Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Best welcome ever

FlyteFlyte Posts: 25 ✭✭
edited September 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

@jarubla; I just received the "newsletter" that you sent me and boy oh boy is it quite the newsletter. There are really good sticks here that I can't wait to let rest and try out. I have only been part of the forum for a little over a week and I've officially been bombed. Now let the games begin! 

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good going! Welcome!
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job Jay !!!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Jay
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The welcoming committee never disappoints.  Welcome to the forum.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums, Thomas!

Your thread about nub got me to thinking, so I decided to bomb ya. Hope you like the others too! 

I am glad the side trip your stix took to Cali was not permanent (the USPS sent his stuff to SAN Fran instead of directly to MN). Raise a glass of that cider for me!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    FlyteFlyte Posts: 25 ✭✭
    @jarubla I sure will! Thanks again for the welcome bomb. 
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anytime, mi amigo!

Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, the newsletter. It's been too long since I put a newsletter together. Nice job Jay.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum.  That newsletter looks like a great edition too, outstanding Jay!  
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Some damn good reading material you got there
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit indeed!!! So @jarubla was wondering if you have that nacho recipe?? Since ill be heading to the " store" today anyway!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.