Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Any AZ Cardinal fans in here

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
My Pack play your Cards Saturday night.  Looking for a friendly 5er on the game.  You must be a fan of the team and not just looking for action.  This is straight up.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO!!
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't look like there are any.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    I guess not. Go Pack Go!!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I will take anybody on this one now since clearly the Cardinals have no fans.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I'm not a cards fan but I think they are going to put a hurting on GB, plus I already have a box ready to head your way, I'm sure I find a bit of room in it if I'm wrong!
  • Options
    Your are on Nathan. Go Pack!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Uhhh I guess I owe you a few Swisher's now @onestrangeone
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Wow, that was about crazy, like a roller coaster.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know why Capers changed the defense after the half...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounded like a good game, listened to it on sxm. Woulda rather the Packers won. Both teams I wanted to win lost today. Hopefully better day tomorrow 
  • Options
    @onestrangeone (sorry I am late on this but here you go) - 9405803699300188104163
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Got some winnings from Brad today, I'm gonna have to re-read this thread, I could of sworn that the first post said "friendly fiver" Lot's of fav's and I've been wanting to try the AA for a while now!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice lineup Brad
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like 5 to me, nice one Brad