Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Um....what

StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, @Amos_Umwhat decided that revenge is best served cold.  A few months ago I sent a stick he'd been looking for.  He must have taken the gesture as a sign of aggression!!  Seriously though, thanks a million Amos, these are some of my favorite smokes.  Very much appreciated brother!  I'll dig into them once the swelling goes down.....
Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit...  Steve on Steve!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Nice hit...  Steve on Steve!
    Is that like Adam for Adam 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quit beating yourselves up! Nice return fire!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm impressed by the USPS, I dropped those off Fri afternoon, didn't expect you to see them for another day or two.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did that Stradivarius, it was fantastic.  I'd never seen that Opus corona before, bought a couple, I think you'll like it.

:)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain