Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Outsiders on WGN

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody watching this new series? The band that is always playing at the Ferrell's gatherings are my friends Libby, Gary, Mitch and Ed also known as The Jakob's Ferry Stragglers. Very talented group of musicians. Cool to see and hear them on TV.
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some fun music right there.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very enjoyable. Thanks for that, Doug...  :D
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why, you old sentamentalist, you. Nicely done...  o:)
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of one of my favorite groups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B-CFkIxuMY
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good music.. both them outfits 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn I love Chris Stapleton. I need to buy the Steeldrivers and get caught up.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice. Is that @wylaff playing guitar and singing??
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CharlieHeis you need to get the steel drivers for it to be him. You can also check out the Jompson brothers.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outsiders, like in Pony Boy? If so what station?
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    Outsiders, like in Pony Boy? If so what station?
    No, not like in Pony Boy, which by the way, my husband has never seen!! No worries, it's in my Tivo Wish List so he will see it soon enough ;) 

This Outsiders here is an unrelated TV series. It's also on my Tivo, but we have not watched yet. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!