Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Level Five B*tches!

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not that I know what that means, but I'm going to celebrate anyways. I'm away from home on business for a while (damn near a month) whoever can make me laugh the hardest with a joke will get at least a fiver donated to the person of their choice. I am not sure yet when I will be back home, but I will leave this open until then, at which point I will contact the winner to get their target.
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Famous people answer the ubiquitous question, "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

TEACHER: To get to the other side.

PLATO: For the greater good.

ARISTOTLE: It is in the nature of chickens to cross roads.

SOCRATES: Why do you think the chicken crossed the road?

HIPPOCRATES: Because of an excess of phlegm in its pancreas.

KARL MARX: It was an historical inevitability.

MILES DAVIS: That chicken was a MF'r.

RAY CHARLES: I can't see S H I T.

EINSTEIN: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.

BUDDHA: Asking this question denies you, your own chicken nature.

RALPH WALDO EMERSON: The chicken did not cross the road. It
    transcended it.

CHARLES DICKENS: It was a far, far better road that he crossed than he had ever crossed before...

WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE: But soft, what bird on yonder asphalt trots?

DARWIN:  Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally  selected in  such a way that they are now genetically disposed to cross  roads.

DARWIN'S NEPHEW: Which came first, the chicken or the road?

BILL GATES:  I have just released the new Chicken Office 2020,  which will not only  cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important  documents, and  balance your checkbook.

OLIVER STONE: The question is not,  "Why did the chicken cross the  road?" Rather, it is, "Who was crossing  the road at the same time, whom  we overlooked in our haste to observe  the chicken crossing?"

FREUD: The fact that you are at all  concerned that the chicken  crossed the road reveals your underlying  sexual insecurity. You see, to  you the road represents the barrier  between what is and what might be.  What is…is you in front of the  computer screen, practicing celibacy,  peering into your mother's womb,  wishing to be suckled at her breast (in  this case, at the teats of  internet knowledge and passive acceptance),  hating the reflection in  the screen that reminds you of your father,  thinking how you life can  never measure up… What might be, only the  chicken knows, now that he  has crossed...

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be  free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

BILL CLINTON: I feel that chicken's pain as he struggles to make the decision whether or not to cross the road...
    [MONICA LEWINSKY: The chicken's pain isn't the only thing he felt.]
    BILL CLINTON'S REPLY: That depends on how you define "chicken."

DAVID COPPERFIELD: I made the chicken disappear and reappear on the other side.

ACCENTURE CONSULTING:  Deregulation of the chicken's side of the road  was threatening its  dominant market position. The chicken was faced with  significant  challenges to create and develop the competencies required  for the  newly competitive market. Accenture Consulting, in a partnering   relationship with the client, helped the chicken by rethinking its   physical distribution strategy and implementation processes. Using the   Poultry Integration Model (PIM), Accenture helped the chicken use its   skills, methodologies, knowledge, capital and experiences to align the   chicken's people, processes and technology in support of its overall   strategy within a Program Management framework. Accenture Consulting   convened a diverse cross-spectrum of road analysts and best chickens   along with Accenture's consultants with deep skills in the  transportation  industry to engage in a two-day itinerary of meetings in  order to  leverage their personal knowledge capital, both tacit and  explicit, and  to enable them to synergize with each other in order to  achieve the  implicit goals of delivering and successfully architecture  and  implement an enterprise-wide value framework across the continuum  of  poultry cross-median processes. The meeting was held in a park-like   setting, enabling and creating an impactful environment which was   strategically based, industry-focused, and built upon a consistent,   clear, and unified market message and aligned with the chicken's   mission, vision, and core values. This was conducive towards the   creation of a total business integration solution. Accenture Consulting   helped the chicken to become more successful.

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER: (Splat!) Oh, sorry. Was that a chicken?

Post edited by miller65rod on
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give up. Longest funniest joke ever.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man goes to the psychiatrist...  shrink asks him, "What seems to be the problem?"  Man replies, "I keep getting the feeling that I'm a dog."  Shrink asks, "How long has this been going on?"  Man replies, "Ever since I was a little puppy."
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guy goes on social media asking other morons to post jokes to "make him laugh".
    Other guy (Let's call him Joe P.) "I'm some sort of clown? I amuse you?"

guy joe pesci
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard about the Jew who walked into a wall with a hard on??????

Broke his nose.  :p
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    @Bob_Luken You're a funny guy!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the promotion to 5 star general. Do we have to salute you on the vherf now sir???
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    funny goodfellas joe pesci
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Congratulations on the promotion to 5 star general. Do we have to salute you on the vherf now sir???
    Your like on the bottom rung son. .lol
  • Options
    Coincedence!Wylaff said:
    I guess so,........ they gave me a badge for it. 

@Bob_Lukenearned the 500 LOLs badge.

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's the difference between a gay man And a freezer?

The freezer don't fart when you take the meat out 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    johnnyB said:
    So what's the difference between a gay man And a freezer?

The freezer don't fart when you take the meat out 

• Options
  • Options
    Joe Pesci smoking a cigar, and f-bombs.  
    https://youtu.be/KEkCnvC4o-w
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome to the 5-star club.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    How do you find Will Smith in the snow?

Look for the Fresh Prints !!!!!         
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Bwahahahaha!!! "I wanna touch your pee pee hole..."

I love the glasses drop at the end.

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sure that kid cracks me up. Totally unexpected,my son showed me that,it's been stuck in my head all day.
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    I'm gonna leave this for one more week then PM the winner for a target.

• Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Heard this one at West Coast Cigars there in San Jose.

Guy 1: Do you know why people hate Jews so much?
    Guy 2 (who was jewish): No, why?
    Guy 1: Because before you even find out how big your **** is gonna be, you are already cutting the end off.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Joke 1:

Husband and wife are in their Honeymoon suite on their first night as a married couple. The wife comes out in her lingerie looking fine and ready. The husband starts undressing in front of her and when he finally completely disrobes the wife gasps and says "Oh honey, that is such a nice pee-pee!" 

The husband stops and sighs... "Wife, we need to get some things straight. This, this is a c o c k and that is all it will be called." 

The wife full of innocence and purity smirks and says "Oh honey, no no no.... a c o c k is black and at least 10" long"

Joke 2:

Husband and wife on their first night of being married are in their bedroom about to consummate their marriage. The husband breaks the ice by standing up, taking off his pants and throwing his slacks at his wife. He barks out "PUT THESE ON!"

The wife hesitantly complies and once on she is just swimming in them and says "These are huge, I can't wear these pants!", to which the husband chuckles and says "Thats right and don't you ever forget it, I wear the pants in this marriage!!"

The wife smirks haughtily and with a devilish grin starts seductively stripping until she has nothing on but her unmentionables. She finally peels off the tiny piece of fabric covering up herself and throws them at her husband saying "Put THESE on now..."

The husband thinking this was some kind of kinky game is in the mood and starts to try to pull them up his legs. They get to about his knees and they are simply too small and he can't pull them up any more. He stops frustrated and says to his wife: "They're too small, I can't get into these panties!!!" 

The wife grins and with a wolfish smile says "That's FVCKING right and if that attitude doesn't change you never will!"

Ain't marriage grand :D

Brett

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    http://youtu.be/qJYeVe0u7hk
    The old fart comment from @jlmarta made me think of this song. 
  • Options
    Winner has been chosen and PM'd for a target. Thank guys.