Home General Discussion
Options

Is this site live? 3/8/17

There are issues with the company, no?  Things are not the same since the website upgrade or whatever.  I want my COMC, among other things.

Answers

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure the rest of us who have orders pending feel the same way as you do. 
  • Options
    ahoyahoy Posts: 1
    Things seem to have ceased up roundabout the 3rd week of Feb.  The log jam hasn't broke loose.  An unexplained charge, multiple unanswered submissions relative to that charge, unfilled orders, a seemingly disconnected phone line, no forum responses, no email responses, etc., suggests some accounting errors* may be forcing all of us to seek our tobacco elsewhere.  Which is sad, as I've been purchasing cigars here for five years. 

*that's being generous 
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahoy said:
    Things seem to have ceased up roundabout the 3rd week of Feb.  The log jam hasn't broke loose.  An unexplained charge, multiple unanswered submissions relative to that charge, unfilled orders, a seemingly disconnected phone line, no forum responses, no email responses, etc., suggests some accounting errors* may be forcing all of us to seek our tobacco elsewhere.  Which is sad, as I've been purchasing cigars here for five years. 

*that's being generous 
    Please see this thread, http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/898012/anyone-getting-errors-using-ccom#latest, where Sara responds and gives the info to contact her directly. Obviously you are not the only one with an issue so here is a tissue. Since multiple people have posted their first post on this forum getting their panties in a wad, I'm sure she has decided not to address every single new post. 
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Man. It's 1 am. Just watched first 5 episodes of Legion. Anyone else watching this show?   It kind of reminds me of the movie eXistenZ, constantly left wondering if you're inside the game or not!!!
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in a ton of pain when I got home from work today.  I try to not take the medications I'm prescribed for my back but sometimes it's just unavoidable.  Already in an altered state of mind I started watching the first five episodes of the new show Legion, which is a really trippy show that constantly questions "Is this real?"  And then you show up with this post on Cigar.com questioning whether Cigar.com actually exists.

My mind can't take much more of this! 
    Sounds like you need a new perscription.......
    You should go see Dr. Sketch  :D
    I know all about back pain, there's nothing worse.  It's a good thing your careful with those pills....
    They can sure turn into one mean monkey on your back.
    Hope your feeling better bro 
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree whole-heartedly @sketch6995.  I take them as little as possible.  I'd definitely prefer to take a more natural prescription but as long as I work under the FAA that simply isn't possible.  Career really limits my ability to manage my health the way I'd like. 
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @clearlysuspect

Ahh the same organization that got upset with me for a certain drone video lol
    I hacked the firmware of my drone and was able to pre-plan a flight path of over 5 miles lol.
    I flew it down the Colorado River and over the sewer plant.
    But my math was bad and I expected it home 90 seconds before it actually got here.
    Those were the longest 90 Seconds Of My Life.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And why would you be scoping out a sewer plant?  Looking for sun-bathing turds?

is this a new form of perversion?  Inquiring minds want to know...   :#
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    It is now.