Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking to trade CAO Gold's for something else

Through an odd series of events, I have 20 CAO Gold's (Robusto) that I'd like to trade for something else. Let me lay out some parameters -

- I don't like full-bodied cigars - I'm only looking for mild or medium body.
- Flavor-wise, my tastes really run towards creamy/smooth, but otherwise I don't much care if it's full-flavored or mild flavor
- There are two cigars in particular I'd like to try - MOW Ruination and the original MOW. Other than those two, I don't care much for full-bodied cigars.
- I'm not looking for a straight 1-to-1 trade, but rather I'm looking mostly to trade these for singles or two/three-at-a-time so I can try new cigars and wind up with some new stuff in my humi

So lemme know what you guys are willing to trade :)

Comments

• Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    pm sent
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    PM incoming Sir!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Damn I love Golds but I don't think I have much in the Mild department anymore... I smoked all of them....
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    All PM's replied to
  • Options
    10 CAO Gold's gone, 10 left - anyone still interested?
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    PM on its way.
  • Options
    All PM's replied to
  • Options
    7 CAO Gold's left, possibly 10 depending on a few responses. As before, I'm still looking to trade these things for some new cigars, so lemme know if any of you guys have a bunch of singles or doubles you wanna trade
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    PM sent
  • Options
    All PM's replied to, and I'm out of CAO Gold's. To everyone who's trading with me - you have a new PM and confirmation number