Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Joya De Nicaragua Review by Ross "The Scot"

Sounds like a good cigar. I am a bit scared of its power though - how would you guys compare this to MoW? Is it fuller? http://wbfiller.com/joya-de-nicaragua-antano-belicoso-cigar-review-by-ross-the-scot-davey/

Comments

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I smoked one of these (courtesy of Joe) a few weeks ago. I put it as a solid medium, maybe medium-full. Not even close to the strength of a Ruination. I really enjoyed the flavor profile, and I think I'll be grabbing a few more, though!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I love Antano, it's one of my all time go-to smokes. Its not the potent ass whooper that some have made it out to be but it is on the lower end of full, and very flavorful. A very mouth coating smoke.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The very first Antaño I had kicked my ass up and down the street. They are not as strong to me now, but I do still feel the strength in them and I'd classify is as a full bodied cigar, it's not as much in your face strength as it is subtle, creep up on you strength. Fantastic cigar for my money.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    not that strong to me. More medium than full. Definitely not as full as the Ruination or LDF DL
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    this cigar is on my top ten list...loved every second of it and would buy a box in a heart beat