Home General Discussion
Options

"Going Insane With Cain"

My Next Attempt will be to Run a Cain Double Toro 6 x 60 and a Cain Habano Double toro 6 X 60 then finish it off with My Favorite a Cain Maduro Double Toro 6 x 60 I think I will call it " Going insaine With Cain! Anyione on board with that!

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you are Insane for sure. I love the Habano, enjoy it! It will be the last stick you smoke after this whole Death by Diesel and Insane with the Cain Pain in your Brain you got.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    dennisking:
    you are Insane for sure. I love the Habano, enjoy it! It will be the last stick you smoke after this whole Death by Diesel and Insane with the Cain Pain in your Brain you got.

LOL I know....... The Buckeyes Rocked today but the defense needs to get there heads out of there **** along with the Special Teams ..... National Champions need to be sharper in those areas!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    i think they were resting a little too much this week. the Ducks were as well. hell, everyone was, Bama almost lost, Texas did lose. pretty wild.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    They are saving it so when the Badgers smash em they will have no excuse
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    stay hydrated when doing this. its just as important as food but not nearly as many people pay attention to it.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    stay hydrated when doing this. its just as important as food but not nearly as many people pay attention to it.

I am with you on that Bro..... I drink Iced tea for the most part when i smoke and alot of it.Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    They are saving it so when the Badgers smash em they will have no excuse

ROTFLMAO and i thought you were only smoking Cigars! LOL
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Oh come on. The MOW badge is bad enough. Holy crap to anyone that can do this one. You guys really are insane!
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Oh come on. The MOW badge is bad enough. Holy crap to anyone that can do this one. You guys really are insane!

iVE GOT THEM lINED UP AND READY TO TAKE THE RUN THIS COMING WEEKEND... lol