Home General Discussion
Options

Tatuaje Black - I can get a few boxes of Petit Lancero's

xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
Just a public service announcement; I may or may not be able to get my hands on a few boxes or so of these if anyone's interested - PM me quick or reply here and I'll send the info

limited time only, so move quick if you want the info

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM sent
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    PM sent
  • Options
    Replied to both
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just FYI, these are regular production sticks now, so eventually, they should be pretty readily available. They are realllllly good too.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Just FYI, these are regular production sticks now, so eventually, they should be pretty readily available. They are realllllly good too.
    Gah, I feel like an idiot now -_-

My local B&M sent out an email that they had 7 boxes left in stock, and figured I could do some good by letting ppl know, thinking this was a hard-to-find stick since Tatuaje release so many limited editions. My bad :(
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Did you buy them because they were good sticks, or because they were hard to find? In my experience, hard to find sticks are generally not that great.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    xmacro:
    docbp87:

My local B&M sent out an email that they had 7 boxes left in stock, and figured I could do some good by letting ppl know, thinking this was a hard-to-find stick since Tatuaje release so many limited editions. My bad :(
    Well, they are sold out all over the place right now, so...
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Did you buy them because they were good sticks, or because they were hard to find? In my experience, hard to find sticks are generally not that great.
    Eh, had a Tatuaje VI awhile ago, and didn't care for it; ever since then I've stayed away from Tatuaje. Figured I'd just post this online for you guys since I don't plan to buy any of them
    docbp87:
    xmacro:
    docbp87:

Well, offer's still on if anyone wants in; I can pick it up for you, or just direct you to my B&M's website; they say they have 7 boxes left, which is why I said it's limited-time only
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoyed one of these tonight and def. Have to say they are box worthy, I put it in my top 5 instantly. And the size is perfect Imho.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    beatnic:
    Eh, had a Tatuaje VI awhile ago, and didn't care for it; ever since then I've stayed away from Tatuaje. Figured I'd just post this online for you guys since I don't plan to buy any of them
    docbp87:
    xmacro:
    docbp87:

Well, offer's still on if anyone wants in; I can pick it up for you, or just direct you to my B&M's website; they say they have 7 boxes left, which is why I said it's limited-time only
    Using the Havana VI to judge tatuaje is like using acid to judge drew estate.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Hearing great things about this, but I'm just going to wait since it will be a regular production cigar.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    zeebra:
    Hearing great things about this, but I'm just going to wait since it will be a regular production cigar.
    that's exactly what I'm doing. I bought enough at the b&m to hold me over till later on. But there is def. A box in my future. Pete did a hell of a job with this one.