Home General Discussion
Options

has anyone had that man o'war special edition?

i'm curious about that ruination wrapper on the original blend. has anyone had both? i havent had either cigars but i want to, and was just wondering if you noticed a different taste between the two.

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    It is an amazing cigar, definitely worth the money in my mind. The 2 I have smoked(bought 12), have been perfect burners with 0 touch-ups and were good even after only 1 month of rest. Mine didn't seem to have the spice of the regular Ruination, more of a mellow spice...just a perfect mix of the Regular and Ruination MoW.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    sounds tasty. i've had the ruination, and the virtue, but not the original and not this new(?) special edition. gotta save my pennies!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Could you taste a definite difference between the 3?
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Had one tonight, actually, that I got in November's cigar of the month package. Very satisfactory smoke. If you can get your hands on one, grab it! You won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    This is definitely on my 'want to try' list.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I bought a box when they first came out, and I liked them fresh, then, but as they've rested I haven't been too impressed. It could be that they just don't age well, or it could be my palate changing over time. I'll have to revisit it sometime soon.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    My least favorite, well actually not the least but not worth the coin. I had 2 of them a while back. I still like the ruination the most.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    It's a good smoke. Solid and enjoyable. As far as MOW goes it's at the bottom of the order for me but that's because I love the others so much it's hard for this one to measure up.