Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"Bored with cigars, need a change" Trade

I have several cigars that I want to trade off because I am bored with them and have smoked through several of them. Just about all of these cigars are also slightly cheaper in price than your standard premiums (2-3 dollars a stick range).

I am willing to trade all 29 of these cigars for 15 decent -> super premiums (ie. diesel -> My Father/Liga Privada). I like dark rich nicaraguan type of cigars with pepper and/or cream. Some cigars I like: Diesel, Man o War, LHC, Carlos Torano, PDR, Drew Estate, etc.). I wiould be willing to trade separately but I would rather just try and ship these off in one shipment to someone. Please PM with any takers. Thanks!

4 camacho ramones (6 x 48)
2 Carlos Torano Dominicos (5 x 50)
9 Felipe Gregorio Fusions (5 x 50)
4 Reposado Habanos (7.1 x 58)
8 AJ Fernandez Overrun shortys (4.5 x 50)
1 Gran Habano 3 Siglos (7 x 50)
1 Los Statos (6 x 50)

29 cigars in total.

Comments

• long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    No takers? :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Long_ashes. My guess would be once guys move on to the higher end premiums, they don't really stock up on the everyday type sticks you are offering. You may be better off selling them outright, or sending them out to the troops. A good deed has it rewards in other ways.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Maybe your signature line has something to do with it...just sayin:)
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    or sending them out to the troops. A good deed has it rewards in other ways.
    +1
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    kaspera79:
    or sending them out to the troops. A good deed has it rewards in other ways.
    +1
    +2
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'll pledge a fiver of what you're looking for if you donate your cigars to the troops.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I'll pledge a fiver of what you're looking for if you donate your cigars to the troops.
    Good call! I also pledge a 5 pack...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    j0z3r:
    Good call! I also pledge a 5 pack...
    I would never suggest something I would not do as well.
  • long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    I like that idea but I really would just like to do a trade on the forums. I will trade all 29 cigars for 10 diesel shortys. I don't care about super premiums. My main problem with these smokes is how light they are. Looking for more of a dark nicaraguan. Thanks!