Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RCY's Henchmen another Medic 45

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Ok so i have been gone all day yesterday, come home last night (late) and i look for the reflectors on the mailbox post,(very tricky driveway!) guess what ? NONE, GONE, NADDA, so after driving past twice I finally find it, Just a small hole where the mailbox once stood, but did happen to find this. Another package for Rick VIA the "Hitman" KAS, with these little beauties also:

Rick other Henchmen so far, Mephisto

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say thank you, that's all. No addy to do it with, so here you go, enjoy Buddy. And Thanks Kas and Mep, lol......

• Options
    No No, thank you, Rick via Kaspera79 and Mephisto, big thank you goes out to two as well! But, tomorrow is NEW Day, and not a lot on the work schedule........... ha ha:-)
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Two great hits from one great BORK to another. Well played gentlemen.
  • Options
    So today the destruction continues, WTF Rick, Poor mailman getting flustered drops packages, some of them won't scan because somebody put that I mailed these to myself, Have tracked one to Sacramento (Could this be Bandy09?), little visit to po should clear the other one up!!! And then Joe(Jmarta) also joined in the action. Paybacks are a ****!!
    First for Jmarta, Joe, Rick didn't make you do anything!!!

Then I open this and find that I have been Served by one sneeky BOTL working for Rick, never had the AVO in that size

Then another one with Nothing,Nada, Zero Just a very nice nice selection of sticks!! Including the MF EL Hijo!!!! Never had!!

Thank you all for the very nice nice collection of sticks!!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Reaping what ya sowed ****!
  • Options
    Direwolf:

ROTFLMAO!!

I couldn't help that. Well my friend, I tried to get your addy from you. I know we bomb BOTL's here without asking for anything in return. Shoot, I had to learn the hard way myself. But anyway, I just want to say thank you big guy. Your one heck of a SPACEJOCKEY. And I can't say enough of the BOTL's in this forum. Top notch all the time. Thanks for sending my thank you out to him. You guys are awesome....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Direwolf:

ROTFLMAO!!

I couldn't help that. Well my friend, I tried to get your addy from you. I know we bomb BOTL's here without asking for anything in return. Shoot, I had to learn the hard way myself. But anyway, I just want to say thank you big guy. Your one heck of a SPACEJOCKEY. And I can't say enough of the BOTL's in this forum. Top notch all the time. Thanks for sending my thank you out to him. You guys are awesome....
    Yeah I'm learning and getting Humbled!!! I had five packages land to 3 (one for Jmarta, I believe 1 from Bandy and 1 from Marker maybe he was mailing last week too) because of you, one for a trade from Jetmech and then Catfish decides to bomb the **** out of me for no good reason!! Once i got them inside I did't what one to open first, looking for addy's, trying like he!! to keep everything together, I'm like WTF!! Trying to take pictures. dude I was lost for awhile finally getting my senses back!! Yes, we do got one heck of Great bunch of BORKS here!!!! And proud to be part of it!!! Thanks to all!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Damn, you got beat down like a dog in the street Mike.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, I would love to say I hit you with any one of those packages as they are all get hits, but alas, none are from me.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Mike, I would love to say I hit you with any one of those packages as they are all get hits, but alas, none are from me.
    Have to do more research, but I will figure it out!!!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Mike a word of advise....let it go and get busy smoking

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:

Mike, you know I might have until you responded, I do have an old DC # for you will check to see if it match route one of these have taken! But oh yeah I'm smoking and enjoying life!!:-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:

Mike, you know I might have until you responded, I do have an old DC # for you will check to see if it match route one of these have taken! But oh yeah I'm smoking and enjoying life!!:-) :-) :-)
    I was just trying to pass on a little advice. As for dc numbers that doesn't mean much or prove anything. Maybe you forgot the jobs I do for Rick when needed is handing out turds and not the good stuff

• Options
    Oh yeah dog rockets:-) :-) :-) :-) These were all very nice sticks and am thankful for all.
  • Options
    Ok, So I know a Box is coming that I ordered, but was out of town golfing with one of my boys #3, so cool! But...then i get a call from the wife saying "Mike I'm tired of these *** boxes filling up our mailboxes, I can't even get the fvcking mail!!" I'm like "what are talking about!!! Then she says are you buying more cigars again?" I respond "Why No Dear, they must be gifts" She replies "One might be a gift but the other is NOT, i know you don't get gifts from the Cigar distributers" Then I say "Ummmmmm How was your dat at work?" Click!!! Hangs UP!! Well this is what I got form Doromath, saying "RCY doesn't need your addy to bomb You!!!!" Dan Thank you for the wonderful cigars, as for Rick......

P.S.By the way the other box was 5 Vegas Classics
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    You're gonna need the economy sized box of manpons after this week.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    dang, one hit after another. they've got it out for ya!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    i have been trying to figure out how to get cigars and not have the wife know I bought them,.... after reading this I am not going to try lol.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Enjoy the cigars brother - can't say you didn't have this coming :p
  • Options
    doromath:
    Enjoy the cigars brother - can't say you didn't have this coming :p
    I didn't all because Rick!! LOL Thanks Dan!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Dan's a great guy. I got to herf with him once, a while back. Good times. And he's right, Mike... you had it coming. Big time. lol
  • Options
    The math genius strikes, awesome Dan. All I can say is I told ya, lol. Thanks again for what you do in the forum.
  • Options
    So low and behold the mailman stopped by AGAIN, But guess what 3 Days, 3 Different mailmans, The poor SOBs probably flip coins to see who wants to get payed Hazardous Duty Pay. I don't think todays mailman really stopped to put this box in the mailbox that is still lying on the ground from Yesterday!!! Just threw it and was GONE! So AGAIN wonder out to find a package and to find this from Medic45, Actually ROTFLMAO, A Triage Report for not giving RCY my addy!!! Really Rick! Thank you for the sticks Brian!

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    So low and behold the mailman stopped by AGAIN, But guess what 3 Days, 3 Different mailmans, The poor SOBs probably flip coins to see who wants to get payed Hazardous Duty Pay. I don't think todays mailman really stopped to put this box in the mailbox that is still lying on the ground from Yesterday!!! Just threw it and was GONE! So AGAIN wonder out to find a package and to find this from Medic45, Actually ROTFLMAO, A Triage Report for not giving RCY my addy!!! Really Rick! Thank you for the sticks Brian!

that's what happens when u don't give up the addy... and to think y'all call me the noob.....
  • Options
    Medic45:
    MVW67:

that's what happens when u don't give up the addy... and to think y'all call me the noob.....
    Ya Learn from your screw ups!!! LOL
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Medic45:
    MVW67:

ROTFLMAO @ MVW67. Thank you Medic45 for your creative genius. Well Mike, I guess that sums it up. Thank you for letting me thank you ;). I do have one question, is it possible I can get your addy? I might want to send you something sometime down the line. Let me know Buddy, appreciate ya :)...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Medic45:
    MVW67:

ROTFLMAO @ MVW67. Thank you Medic45 for your creative genius. Well Mike, I guess that sums it up. Thank you for letting me thank you ;). I do have one question, is it possible I can get your addy? I might want to send you something sometime down the line. Let me know Buddy, appreciate ya :)...

Oh Rick You are Getting My addy as soon as I can!!!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Medic45:
    MVW67:

That's just a PM away my friend. Anxiously waiting :)...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Medic45:
    MVW67:

That's just a PM away my friend. Anxiously waiting :)...

No, No, No, I don't know how to PM, insist, no problem on sending it to you through snail mail!!!
  • Options
    Not a good idea Sir...