Home Non Cigar Related

Don't know if I should laugh or cry...

gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
Sold my Harley today. Celebrating/mourning with a Padron '64 with 13 months rest and Woodford Reserve, neat. Guess I need a new avitar.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to buy a Can-Am. I have seen and known too many people killed on motorcycles. I like to ride but I won't ever own 2 wheels. Can-Am is in my future though. Hopefully by the end of the year.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    As a Harley rider('58 Sporty), I hate to hear this. I'm gonna have to trike my ride later this year because of a gimpy leg, I just don't feel safe with it anymore.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    gripnrip:
    Sold my Harley today. Celebrating/mourning with a Padron '64 with 13 months rest and Woodford Reserve, neat. Guess I need a new avitar.
    Sounds to me like you need a new Harley :-)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Man, I am on CL everyday looking for the perfect Harley. Told the wife it is happening.....deal with it! Then I ducked of course, but it is still on.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Good for you Brother. Life is short...if you want to ride, make it happen. I'm already on CL daily looking for another one.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife took me to the harley dealer so I could look at bikes. We ended up purchasing the bike I have now, in 2008. Fuel injection is sure nice.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I would love to get a heritage or fatboy, but may have to settle with a 1200 custom