Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ccom Meme Contest -- Winner is brianetz1!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Alright guys, it is time for another contest. I think I've come up with a rather clever one this time. You know those pictures that your wife shows you on facebook, pinterest, twitter, etc? The ones with the witty captions on the same pictures over and over again? Yeah those. Your job is to create one. The one rule is that it has to be original and relate to the cigar.com forums in some way. This contest will run until Saturday and I will select the one I think is the best on Sunday. I know, it isn't really fair for me to just pick a winner, but get over it. Polling the forum to decide a winner sounds like too much work to me, lol. The winner will get a nice little sampler from me. If you have never created a meme before, just google meme generator and go from there. Here is an example: image The more clever/witty you are, the more likely I am to like it. Also, how about we limit the number of memes per person to two. I don't want you to have to decide between multiple good ideas. Good luck!!!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely awesome Tony, thanks for the fun and original contest!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That is pretty funny. Nice contest.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    photo NotThisShitAgain_trek_zps59063190.jpg
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This is some funny ***....
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    photo 2dc5c66f71188ea8696ec4c3410b5fd3.jpg
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    I am going to be laughing a lot reading this thread. I am just not nifty enough to get these out.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well being single once again I have no idea what you mean but ill post my avatar Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    This is going to be a great contest!!

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol!!!! Love Kim Jr.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    photo 3tnm6i_zps3c5f2ae1.jpg
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahah. GREAT contest Tony. This is awesome entertainment while at work!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Oh man not entering but man this is going to be a fun thread to read everyday.
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    This contest is awesome! Here's mine.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Ok dont know why I cant Post a pict but heres the url. Anyone care to give or show me the instructions on posting picts here ? Any posted guides ? http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/curtpick/media/caddyshack-baby-ruth_zpsefdb3fe0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son had a thought to share on this matter...

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Awesome Contest Bro!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea for a contest!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    These are great. Keep them coming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome idea Tony, I will have to work in 1 tomorrow when I get some sleep. Great job guys, I can't stop laughing.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Great entries so far everyone. Please remember to make the meme specifically related to this forum in some way, not just cigar smoking in general. Also, I will accept two entries per person. So if you think of something else and have already posted, feel free to post another one!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    curtpick:
    Ok dont know why I cant Post a pict but heres the url. Anyone care to give or show me the instructions on posting picts here ? Any posted guides ? http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/curtpick/media/caddyshack-baby-ruth_zpsefdb3fe0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
    Thanks Big and Drew !!! Goter dun !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great thread.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    good stuff!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are killing me... too funny!