Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Let's Bomb Davis

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I've been meaning to send him some cigars to review and have managed to put it off. I'm going to send hime some on Monday...anyone wanna help?

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought a cigar factory Thursday. Gave up smoking Friday. My dog ate all my matches. Moving to Greenland tomorrow. So, no. Thanks for the thought, tho.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Yeah, sure... I'll run down to the bait shop and pick up a couple of tubo's for him. ;-)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I've been meaning to send him some cigars to review and have managed to put it off. I'm going to send hime some on Monday...anyone wanna help?
    PM me his addy
  • Options
    Admins, please delete this thread.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Admins? ADMINS? We aint got no stinkin' adminsEveryone knows if you have a problem round these parts, pardner, you call the Sheriff.DUSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
  • Options
    Bomb? DC 9505510648693140558640
  • Options
    Bomb? Well alrighty then....DC 9505510648693140558640 dup to get Wbby's attencion
  • Options
    I ast ya nicely not ta