Home General Discussion

Ladies & Gentlemen - Missed Our Conversations

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Hello fellow cigar lovers, it's been a minute. I did not want to start posting again without saying hello to you all. Hope you all have been doing well while smoking some quality smokes for your palate. I have been lurking here and there. I see there are some new avatars on the board. I'm sure they are having a wonderful time here. I pray you guys and gals can accept me back in the fold. I promise to play nice and only smack 90+Irishman, Morgan Geo, Glock, Raygun and JERM around regularly. Hold up, Glock, Raygun and JERM are the same person, smh. Just messing around, glad to be back and I hope I can get in on some of the fun like I use to. Where is Firetruckguy, MVW67, Trident, BandyT09, Kuzi and few others? Oh, before I forget, hi Big Shizza (Jim) :)....

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Well its about dang time. Missed ya round here. (Well, I did at least. Lol)
    One God, One Truth
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Rick! Good to see you back! I still remember my first! Charlie
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Roland, thanks man. Wish we could have herfed when I was there. Maybe next time, CBuck, I hope that's a good thing :)....

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmpphh!! So, what am I, chopped liver?? Your one true love and I didn't even make the list? You got some nerve, you young pup. :-)
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Roland, thanks man. Wish we could have herfed when I was there. Maybe next time, CBuck, I hope that's a good thing :)....

Let me know when your coming back. Ill make the time.
    One God, One Truth
    danielzreyes:
    Hi

Mr. Stogie Stand, Hello!
    jlmarta:
    Hmmmpphh!! So, what am I, chopped liver?? Your one true love and I didn't even make the list? You got some nerve, you young pup. :-)

Ummm, Respect Pops. I didn't want you to burst a blood vessel :)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hey Rick. It's been a while. Hope you've been well since we last talked. Welcome back.
    wwhwang:
    Hey Rick. It's been a while. Hope you've been well since we last talked. Welcome back.

Thanks Wayne, all is well on this side of the world. I hope the same for you and your Fam. We have to do a swap of cigars. It's been a while.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jlmarta:

Ummm, Respect Pops. I didn't want you to burst a blood vessel :)

Oh, yeah. There is that, isn't there? All kidding aside, Rick, I'm glad to see ya dropping in... ??
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you back man! Missed you!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back bro! Always enjoy reading your posts & it's good to "see" you again, hope you've been well.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

MorganGeo:

Ahhh Morgan, I miss you too. Remember....
    jgibv:
    Welcome back bro! Always enjoy reading your posts & it's good to "see" you again, hope you've been well.

Thank you, it feels good to be back.

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Well I guess I'm chopped liver.That's ok, I know how to remedy this. Someone...anyone...PM me this guys addy. kthxbai xoxoxo srsly fml
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Rick. Glad to see you around.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you're back, Rick.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

Dang... that's like a nake picture on the internet. Aint no stopping it from propogating.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Hello fellow cigar lovers, it's been a minute. I did not want to start posting again without saying hello to you all. Hope you all have been doing well while smoking some quality smokes for your palate. I have been lurking here and there. I see there are some new avatars on the board. I'm sure they are having a wonderful time here. I pray you guys and gals can accept me back in the fold. I promise to play nice and only smack 90+Irishman, Morgan Geo, Glock, Raygun and JERM around regularly. Hold up, Glock, Raygun and JERM are the same person, smh. Just messing around, glad to be back and I hope I can get in on some of the fun like I use to. Where is Firetruckguy, MVW67, Trident, BandyT09, Kuzi and few others? Oh, before I forget, hi Big Shizza (Jim) :)....
    Great to see you posting again and welcome back brother, no smalcing needed here though things are nuts enough! It's just great to have you back man!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

Dang... that's like a nake picture on the internet. Aint no stopping it from propogating.
    hahaha. This made me smile when I saw it. I'm guessing my wish of that memory fading into the sunset didn't pan out. :)
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was just about to add you to a missing in action list along with AJ, FireRob, Honorknight7 and a few others. Good to see you posting again.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

hahaha. This made me smile when I saw it. I'm guessing my wish of that memory fading into the sunset didn't pan out. :)
    Best set of pics I've ever seen!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I read that opening post right? Did Rick pretty much say he wanted me to say hi? Ok, Rick, I'll say hi........

You have been away for a while and forgot how we do things around here......
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Rick!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey Rick, welcome back! Glad to see you around again, especially since I started popping in again myself recently.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Rain:
    Well I guess I'm chopped liver.That's ok, I know how to remedy this. Someone...anyone...PM me this guys addy. kthxbai xoxoxo srsly fml

My math could be a little off, but last I remember. I made it RAIN, Rain, lol at you. Miss you to brother.

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yeah...you sho enuff did smack me around. Miss you bro, hope all is well :) Friday at 0001 I'm a civilian, gonna wake up, kiss my 214, do a shot and go back to bed!
    brianetz1:
    Welcome back Rick. Glad to see you around.

Brian, thank you. I will be honest to you, I owe you and you don't even know why. Glad your still around so I can finish what I started :)
    Rain:
    Yeah...you sho enuff did smack me around. Miss you bro, hope all is well :) Friday at 0001 I'm a civilian, gonna wake up, kiss my 214, do a shot and go back to bed!

Get out of here, are you serious? Congrats man.