Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Contest: I smoked a good cigar from...

CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was organizing and making some room for some incoming purchases and I realized I have a lot of cigars from other people that have ended up in my coolers over the years. Whether it was a bombing from individuals or those crazy alliances, a secret Santa, or a few contest wins, it is an impressive number of smokes from quite a few generous individuals on this forum.
So here is the contest: Smoke a cigar from someone else and post it in this thread and the person who sent it to you gets one entry into a raffle for an average number of average smokes from myself. I'll end this in three or four weeks depending on when it looks like I'll have time to hit the post office.

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    @deadman, thanks for a great smoke

Enjoy

Brilliant idea for a contest. I’ll be smoking like @cbuck this weekend.
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    @CharlieHeis
    If a person get multiple hits do they  get multiple entries?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CharlieHeis
    If a person get multiple hits do they  get multiple entries?
    Smoke a cigar from someone else and post it in this thread and the person who sent it to you gets one entry into a raffle. If you smoke five cigars from someone and post them here, they will get five entries.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    Can I nominate the whole f@cking Lou Crew?  I’ve smoked a lot of these already. 
    That’s funny. I think I smoked 20 cigars yesterday and they were all from Darrin
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like a cigar dispenser. ^

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Johnny O sublime from @rsherman24
    Tat pudgy tiff from @avengethis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Captain_Call, your images are showing up as thumbnails because you're using the upload file icon instead of the attach image icon.  See below.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    When did that icon move? It used to be top right didn't it? I'll adjust my behavior. Thanks for the pointer
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    It did, but it's wrapped to a new line lately.

Back to your regularly scheduled contest.  Hoping to get some entries in tonight.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick is smoking a Nomad Fin de los Mundos from @Rhamlin on the vherf right now that he's too lazy to post. Chalk one up for Ricky.

Thank you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.