Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Sobremesa Short Robusto.  A cigar best smoked slowly.  One might ask "cb, why do you spell everything out?"  Because when I was a newbie all the abbreviations drove me nuts trying to figure out what everybody was talking about.  So newbies, hope you appreciate the effort.
    What's a newbie.....Bambi shaved and said she was a newbie iI'm confused cb she's 45?......it that a new puzz that was older???? Please help. ...I enjoyed the results 
    As long as you enjoyed the results, tha's all that counts.
    Right on cb....I'm thinking of a new banter column "Dear Cb".....my producer is working on it.....

Have your people get hold of my people.
    It's in progress cb...it should post after my people work.....green cards and all. .....but should be soon
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  QyH LE with a RRG&C. 
    Evening KC......
    Hey Ozbone! Warming up in MN yet? Had a nice line of storms roll on through a short while ago. Looking to the NW looks like another line headed this way. We need the rain, so it's a good thing.
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC.  Rocky Patel Sungrown Maduro.  Decent smoke but won't buy anymore don't care what CA rated them.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC......
    Hey Ozbone! Warming up in MN yet? Had a nice line of storms roll on through a short while ago. Looking to the NW looks like another line headed this way. We need the rain, so it's a good thing.
    Nuthin' but rain off and on for the last week.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC.  Rocky Patel Sungrown Maduro.  Decent smoke but won't buy anymore don't care what CA rated them.
    Evening Mikey!  When CA let Alan Rubin buy the #1 rating for that crappy Prensado, I cancelled my subscription to CA.  They have no credibility. 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red mullet, before and after. 
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey!  When CA let Alan Rubin buy the #1 rating for that crappy Prensado, I cancelled my subscription to CA.  They have no credibility. 
    Check the cigar of he year list to see what's shakin' and see if any of the descriptions strike my fancy.  Follow up with some reviews.  Finally might get a fiver.  So many smokes, so little time (and money).
  • Options

• Options
    Another rainy day.  Temps fell from the 70's to the 50's.  Low in the 30's over the weekend.
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Fred123!
  • Options
    Sunset smoke
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Sunset smoke
    Enjoy.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Berger & Argenti Entubar Quad Maduro Robusto V32.

Did a humi dive and came up this golden oldie.  Rolled entubar with a cigarillo of  Ligero inserted in the foot for a blast of Ligero strength to start your smoke.

• Options

Did a humi dive and came up this golden oldie.  Rolled entubar with a cigarillo of  Ligero inserted in the foot for a blast of Ligero strength to start your smoke.

Very Will.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:

Very Will.
    Indeed.  Very Cuban Crafters.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    It's Cinco de Mayo:30 somewhere.  Nothing like nicotine, Tekillya, and Percocet to set your mind straight.  And no I am not operating heavy machinery.
  • Options
    It's Cinco de Mayo:30 somewhere.  Nothing like nicotine, Tekillya, and Percocet to set your mind straight.  And no I am not operating heavy machinery.
    How bout a nose piercing?....How is cb...done for my one day in the trenches wheeeew. :D
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    ...oY, you didn't eat your vegetables...
  • Options
    ...HaPPy CincO de MayO-naise...  Pass the 1800, Please...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy CincO de MayO-naise...  Pass the 1800, Please...
    The little woman likes her Sauza Hornitos Anjeo for her margaritas.  Evening Dog.  Happy Cinco de Mayo TruDog.
  • Options
    ...Evening MikeY, I like the Wifey's style.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    How bout a nose piercing?....How is cb...done for my one day in the trenches wheeeew. :D
    Mikey don't do no piercingly.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    You in "town"?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    You in "town"?
    We canceled, because of the nasty weather.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  Diamond Crown Julius Caesar (gifted by the generous mutt) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Diamond Crown Julius Caesar (gifted by the generous mutt) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
    ...WooF...  Let'Z BurN.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...  Let'Z BurN.
    Squawk!  Squawk!! Arf.  Good idea. 
  • Options
    Hey kc...td... (definitely foot odor td)_....and CB. ....thanks again brother dog....soon you'll like country. ..light em 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:

Oyam123 said:
    Why are you eating baitfish?