Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know Dean, but if I don't roast the coffee tonight, I won't have enough coffee to brew myself a cup in the morning.  :(
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I don't know Dean, but if I don't roast the coffee tonight, I won't have enough coffee to brew myself a cup in the morning.  :(
    Oh, now I get it. Sarcasm: Just another free service I offer. 
  • Options
    Grand Slam for Colby Rasmus! Rays 12 Royals 0. Good outing for Chris Archer. 
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Aging Room M356 ii.  Evening gang.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Yakster said:
    Evening, thinking of grabbing an Undercrown corona and roasting some coffee.
    Evening Yakster! Coffee at this time of night? By any chance, do you know Dean? 
    Undergrowth!
  • Options
    Evening Mikey! EPC Cardinal on fire here. Pour'N.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey! EPC Cardinal on fire here. Pour'N.
    Colin and his lady friend came up and helped us with the yard work.  He's a good man.  Still working my way back to a full service shoulder.  Making progress but just a lot of things to work through.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning Daily Banter! I introduced myself to cb yesterday. Name is Charlie. 61 years old, been smoking cigars for about 6 years. Own a small ice cream factory in Milford CT selling to restaurants, country clubs, and ice cream parlors. Early riser, so the chances of me cleaning stall # 2 are slim, but if it's still dirty at 3 am when I get up, I'm not adverse to cleaning up after you guys! Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cbuck hello
  • Options
    Morning Oy!
  • Options
    Coffee and a smoke, then off to North Dakota to pick up my son at UND. 
  • Options
    Have a safe trip!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Charlie so what's the top seller? Vanilla or Chocolate 
  • Options
    Vanilla! 10-1
  • Options
    Believe it or not, coffee outsells chocolate!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I made a combo of coconut and chocolate gelato in Milan recently and it was great!
  • Options
    I'm making coc almond fudge now!
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Is it beer:30 yet? WatchiN Sox/Brewers game with a dink and a seegar. I love afternoon baseball!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Is it beer:30 yet? WatchiN Sox/Brewers game with a dink and a seegar. I love afternoon baseball!
    Hello Freddy B! Even better at the park! I got tickets September 10 against Tampa Bay.
  • Options
    cbuck said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Hello Freddy B! Even better at the park! I got tickets September 10 against Tampa Bay.
    Hiya Charlie! No seegar smokiN at the park. My recliner suits me just fine. 
  • Options
    They do have a spot, but never fails, the fowl ball comes right where I'm sitting, as soon as I run out to light up! I like TV too, but try to get to 1 or 2 games a year! Its a beautiful park!
  • Options
    Where you at in Mass?
  • Options
    cbuck said:
    Where you at in Mass?

Stoneham
  • Options
    cbuck said:
    Good morning Daily Banter! I introduced myself to cb yesterday. Name is Charlie. 61 years old, been smoking cigars for about 6 years. Own a small ice cream factory in Milford CT selling to restaurants, country clubs, and ice cream parlors. Early riser, so the chances of me cleaning stall # 2 are slim, but if it's still dirty at 3 am when I get up, I'm not adverse to cleaning up after you guys! Welcome to the forum!
    G'day Charlie.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Coffee and a smoke, then off to North Dakota to pick up my son at UND. 
    Watch out for the rabbit chokers!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Indeed it is.  Always beer:30 for a ball game.  Howdy Fred Bob.
  • Options
    cbuck said:
    They do have a spot, but never fails, the fowl ball comes right where I'm sitting, as soon as I run out to light up! I like TV too, but try to get to 1 or 2 games a year! Its a beautiful park!
    Grandaughters, 6 & 5, have always enjoyed going to the ballpark.  Big fans.  Go Red!
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    ...Hey Charlie, Thank you.  Think I can speak for oZZy and myself in saying we Knight you as a Toilet Swirler in Arms my BruthA.  Oh, and on a side note....cb prefers TuTTi FruTTi...just say'N.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    cbuck said:
    ...Hey Charlie, Thank you.  Think I can speak for oZZy and myself in saying we Knight you as a Toilet Swirler in Arms my BruthA.  Oh, and on a side note....cb prefers TuTTi FruTTi...just say'N.
    RIGHT ON BROTHER DOG....WELCOME CBUCK.....