Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

3000 Post Contest

cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
It has just been brought to my attention that I will most likely hit 3000 posts today! Time flies! So, what 2 flavors will be arriving at @peter4jc s house just in time for the Milwaukee Herf? Peter, your disqualified because of inside information! First one to guess both will win a tenner! One guess per day! It's been a pleasure learning and playing with all of you!

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Buck Tracks and French Vanilla

and congrats Charles, glad you are sticking around.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strawberry and buck tracks. Congrats on the milestone. It's great having you around
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creamy and Delicious.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buck Trax and Maple Walnut, thanks for the contest Charlie and congrats on 3000
    A little dirt never hurt
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    The classics, chocolate and vanilla. Nice! 
    Congratulations on the milestone. Thanks for the contest.
    I wish I could be there. 
    Post edited by Guitarded on
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buck trax and butter pecan.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buck Trax and mint chip
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one is correct yet! Close but no cigars!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Butter pecan and chocolate 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Butter pecan and chocolate 
    Wrong.  It's chocolate and butter pecan.  Nice try, though.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buck Trax and chocolate chip cookie dough
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buck Trax and Quicksand.

Congratulations on 3,000 posts, Charlie! Thanks for the contest.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Buck Trax and Vanilla Bean
    A little dirt never hurt
    Buck Trax & Coffee!

Congrats, Randy, great contest @cbuck and congrats on 3k!

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest. Hope Peter saves some.
    Very generous of you Charlie; first you're giving away the world's best ice cream, and now you follow up with free sticks.

Of course the contest is only a thinly-disguised effort to make some room.  ;-)
    Congrats Randy! We should have all guessed coffee seeing how Peter is the caffeine connoisseur. 

Thanks for the contest @cbuck! Here's to the next 3K.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Randy is @dirtdude, who guessed Buck Trax and Vanilla Bean.

Whoops lol
    Awesome, wish I could be there to have some, send me your addy Charlie, wait, I have it.
    A little dirt never hurt
    peter4jc said:
    I just found out why they tell you to not handle dry ice w/o gloves.  Looks like I'll have to learn how to pick my nose, and other things, with my left hand.

Glad it arrived, and I hope everyone enjoys it! I usually warn about the dry ice! Sorry about that! I figured someone your age would know better!
    I knew about the dry ice, but don't remember ever having any, so I had to experiment... all in the name of science, ya know?
    yes, I did that when I was 10! Put it in the drains at the factory! Dad not too happy with me!
    edited July 2017
    On its way Randy! Enjoy! @dirtdude 9505500009477183000049