Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! DC JC fired up and pour'N.  Sorry I'm late, Honduran Time Management. 
    ...WooF... Better late than Never.
    Good Evening KC.  Is Honduran time anything like Tulsa time?....lol...
    Evening Ate! Don't know what Tulsa time is. But Honduran Time Management is at least 2 hours late, combined with whenever they are damned good and f*cking ready. Which could be next week.
    Hmmmm....that sounds very similar to a time management philosophy practiced by a member of my household....lol....
    Not to be confused with "when I'm damn well ready!"
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! DC JC fired up and pour'N.  Sorry I'm late, Honduran Time Management. 
    Evening Ate! Don't know what Tulsa time is. But Honduran Time Management is at least 2 hours late, combined with whenever they are damned good and f*cking ready. Which could be next week.
    Hmmmm....that sounds very similar to a time management philosophy practiced by a member of my household....lol....
    Get that Ancestry DNA  testing done. There's Honduran genes in that bloodline somewhere.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Not to be confused with "when I'm damn well ready!"
    Just noticed KC beat me to it with that remark.
  • Options
    Graycliffe Double Espresso.  A regular occasional smoke for me.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Squawk! Squawk!! Along with B, me, Vali, Lily, Cathy, Tyler, and Savannah, 12 additional relatives showed up. Big pork shoulder was a good choice. Cathy made a 6 qt pot of rice with ham and candles, and it all disappeared. 
    ...Sounds Like a ParTaY....Pour'N.
    DC JC is magnificent as always. Oak, caramel, and sweet spices. Loving every puff. Thank you mutt!
  • Options
    Evening Mikey! You need to get Stephania tested too. Does she mumble in Spanish while asleep?
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Squawk! Squawk!! Along with B, me, Vali, Lily, Cathy, Tyler, and Savannah, 12 additional relatives showed up. Big pork shoulder was a good choice. Cathy made a 6 qt pot of rice with ham and candles, and it all disappeared. 
    ...Sounds Like a ParTaY....Pour'N.
    DC JC is magnificent as always. Oak, caramel, and sweet spices. Loving every puff. Thank you mutt!
    My Pleasure Brother...
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey! You need to get Stephania tested too. Does she mumble in Spanish while asleep?
    It's in their genes alright - two X chromosomes.  Double dose.
  • Options
    Who Dey?  Kansas City Dey Who!  Da Bungles.
    A few Tweaks and We'Z Super Bowl Bound ****....
  • Options
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Who Dey?  Kansas City Dey Who!  Da Bungles.
    A few Tweaks and We'Z Super Bowl Bound ****....
    Bristol here. F*ck Kyle Busch!! Hope he crashes or blows a motor.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Certainly enjoyed the same selection last night.  Evening Dog.  William the Scotty is in the house.
  • Options
    ...ArF to Ya ScoTTy...
  • Options
    Cervantes fired up here. Thank you CraigDog! Pour'N.
  • Options
    Arf to Scotty here too, Onyx visiting for the weekend.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Tim thought we needed the compamship and taking William out for his jaunts we be good for all of us.  With dealing with Madeline's diabetes William was one worry too many and the pup does like chasing the squirrels.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Tim thought we needed the compamship and taking William out for his jaunts we be good for all of us.  With dealing with Madeline's diabetes William was one worry too many and the pup does like chasing the squirrels.
    Madeline is diabetic? Type 1 or 2? 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Cervantes fired up here. Thank you CraigDog! Pour'N.
    ...Glad Yo Fired uP....
  • Options
    Typical MF quality construction and great flavors with the Cervantes. When I get to the "Lillies of the Valley on a New England hillside in early May after a morning shower" flavors I'm going to post it next door. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Typical MF quality construction and great flavors with the Cervantes. When I get to the "Lillies of the Valley on a New England hillside in early May after a morning shower" flavors I'm going to post it next door. 
    ....and KICK som feable....TexAZZ.
  • Options
    ...Pour'N....not like thats a New's Flash.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Pour'N here too. Loving every puff of this complex flavorful Cervantes. Thanks again CraigDog!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Pour'N here too. Loving every puff of this complex flavorful Cervantes. Thanks again CraigDog!
    ...Enjoy'N as well KC.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Madeline is diabetic? Type 1 or 2? 
    Type 1 unfortunately but all the new gadgets and gizmos make treating it simpler.  Getting her to eat properly is another thing.
  • Options
    ...Tip Toe"n thru dem Tulip'S and Pour'N...
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening fellas! Got a Joya De Nic dark corojo on fire and tasting great. This cigar has been impressing me lately. Bout 5-6 years old. Need to get more to age. 

• Options
    ....Hey 007, glad to see Ya....  How's CaLi tonight?
  • Options
    Nice and cool. Over at my in laws post birthday party for my nephew. Chilling out back enjoying some peace and quiet and a great cigar. How's it in your neck of the woods?
  • Options
    Nice and cool. Over at my in laws post birthday party for my nephew. Chilling out back enjoying some peace and quiet and a great cigar. How's it in your neck of the woods?
    ....HaPPy BirthDaY to the Nephew.....perfect 70's weather here tonight.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ....HaPPy BirthDaY to the Nephew.....perfect 70's weather here tonight.
    Puffing anything tonight?