Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You Silly Silly Amerikans

I have been perfecting my launch capabilities!! Now you all must suffer. I will unleash Dog Rockets like you and the world have never seen!!!

hahahaha. I need Nachos, and I need them now!!!!! 

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't negotiate with terrorists!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that WonLilDong?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • KImJongUnKImJongUn Posts: 12

Hahahaha, Im no terreroist just a misunderstood Seoul,, see what I did there??

I like firing missiles.. My wrath is coming youll soon see. I no joke, but I may pee in your coke!!

hahahaha

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for kim jong un snickers
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim Jong Un Channing,

You mock me,, I no like.. I make special kimchee 4 u...
    You wait you see soon.. I get nachos then you all be so sorry..
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question.
    If you have technology, why don't you have nachos already? Hmmmm?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Halfway to nachos...

Image result for kim jong un
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just waiting for the feds to jump on this and whoever the poor beggar is. I hear the nachos aren't so good in Leavenworth.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just in...Kim gots his nachos and only 3 people had to die.

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Wylaff said:
    Halfway to nachos...

Image result for kim jong un
    Hahaha, you make a me laugh..i laugh even more soon.. someone give me your nachos, then we all a laugh together...hahaha
    AFTER KIMCHI

They not yo nachos. Leave them alone.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around here you earn your nachos YungUn
    A little dirt never hurt
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cracking me up with this thread!!!!
    Cheezburger guns news  politics north korea pistols GIF
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    edited September 2017
    What is the cigar of choice in N. Korea? I assume that its 5 Vegas Golds or something?
    @Amos_Umwhat
    I don't expect much from some people. But surely you know that good liberals like madeline albright and publicity hounds like dennis rodman(?) would be smoking Cuban's while in N Korea.
    Sorry buddy, that wasn’t a slight against you. It was just the first budget stick that popped into my mind. 
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Kim, lets trade nachos, you go first.  
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocket man
    A little dirt never hurt

I looked and looked but nothing points to kimmy's address, just some caves and underground cities......strange.
    edited September 2017
    jd50ae said:

I looked and looked but nothing points to kimmy's address, just some caves and underground cities......strange.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryongsong_Residence

There you go.

And some Google Earth pics to go with it.

http://freekorea.us/2009/08/12/the-palaces-of-pyongyang/#sthash.72698gJj.dpbs

Wylaff said:
    jd50ae said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryongsong_Residence

There you go.

And some Google Earth pics to go with it.

http://freekorea.us/2009/08/12/the-palaces-of-pyongyang/#sthash.72698gJj.dpbs
    And according to British and American intelligence they cover huge and fortified way underground extremely well (far outshine our rich and famous) appointed bunkers. The only thing I am saying is it will take a mole to deliver a cigar bomb. B) And with tons of Cubans (cigars too) I doubt he would be impressed. Maybe you guys could blanket bomb him and maybe one would hit it's mark.....