What's for dinner?

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bacon wrapped meat missile, awesome.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Very nice, sign me up for the pass.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artesano bread, Duke mayo and fresh from the garden red, ripe and luscious tomatoes. I wait all year for these wonderful fruits.
    Brad, your grill looks so empty with those two big slabs of meat in there.  

• Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Artesano bread, Duke mayo and fresh from the garden red, ripe and luscious tomatoes. I wait all year for these wonderful fruits.
    I love this time of year. Fresh corn on the cob cooked on the grill and mater sandmiches with Hellman's mayo. We can't get Duke in Indiana. 
    Pizza, pepperoni for the kid and a combo for the Wife and I on the pellet grill. Had to restart the grill, got low on pellets in the hopper, waiting for it to come up to temp to bake the second pizza. 

Not pretty but freaking delicious. 

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you suckin' heads at? 
    Looks great! 
    Jelly! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was at my friends house.  @Patrickbrick and @peter4jc came up for the day. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Nice!

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought a pellet smoker so I will have to pat something I make soon. 
    Baby backs, wolf türds, bacon wrapped okra, and rubbed okra. 

edited August 2017
    Dinner is done. Okra is tasty without slime. Ribs are good too, I'm stuffed. 

Post edited by Yakster on

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was wondering how the okra turned out
    A little dirt never hurt
    Dipped them in oil and rolled them in my BBQ rub, used half a strip of bacon on them until I ran out. 

• Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fresh Pesto picked the basil from our herb garden, served over penne. Can't get any fresher than that.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I ate it all, feeling the cholesterol rise.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    I found a pretty good deal on beef back ribs, went in the smoker about an hour ago. 

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look super tasty, well done.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 20 lb turkey, homemade stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce, sweet potato, and sauted spinich with mushrooms and onions., and lots of garlic in everything except the cranberries. Also a couple of glasses of Lucky Goat Red wine and now cigar time. I'm going to smoke the Eiroa The Shizz sent. Life is GOOD and I'm stuffed.. Sorry no pics because that was the last thought on my mind....LOL Also get this my Wife is a Vegetarian but she cooks me a dinner like this.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
    The smoked turkey come out great, smokey, moist, and tender, and the rest of the family had all the sides covered. Pie for days too. 

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5