Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

December Lottery

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rules are simple:

• One entry per person; ante is five cigars.
  • You should be on the good trader's list--If you haven't officially "made the list" then let me know and we'll see if you can't get someone to vouch for you.
  • If you want in, type "In" or something similar. I'll periodically update the list so if you think you are in and you're not on the list, make sure I know.
  • I'll draw at the end of the month. You'll need to get a box out to the winner sometime the first week of January so if  you're going to be gone then and won't be able to send them out, make sure you include that information in your first post.
  • If you win you need to make sure you post pictures of your winnings so I can track that you received everything.
  • You have to play for yourself. If you want to bomb someone else after you received you winnings, that's up to you but they all come to you.
  • If you don't pay, then you can't play again (that and you'll likely be publicly shamed.)
  • When someone wins, check their bio and if you have something you know they like then try to send that. Otherwise, send what you like and tell them why.  You should never feel obligated to go out and buy something new just to play.

When the lottery was really rocking we had 20 or more people participate. That means the winner gets over 100 cigars (given forum math). I think when I won I received about 120..so if you don't have a cooler you might want to get one...

So, who is in???

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    I'm in.
      Have you completed a trade yet?
    @Echambers Yes David @NorCalR1 and I did a trade back in September. I need to add him to the good traders list
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

WaterNerd said:
    @Echambers Yes David @NorCalR1 and I did a trade back in September. I need to add him to the good traders list
    Most excellent!
    Bump.  Let's try to hit ten people.  

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully I don’t regret this, I’m in. I’m definitely traveling for a week in January, but not sure which one yet. Shouldn’t be the first week so I should be good!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    @Edna20 now I have to draw on vherf...didn't I draw you twice in a row?
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Close, I think there was a month in between! I’m not sure I can trust the vherfers either ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Those vHerfers are a bunch of degenerates

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in
    Awesome!  Keep them coming!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm In if you will have me

I'm In if you will have me

Well...of course!
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get in if it's still open
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please!
    I'll get in if it's still open
    Have you completed a trade yet and made it to the good trader list?
    He's in the list, I believe Jeremy did his newb trade with me. Good to see you back, Jeremy, it's been a minute. 

• SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes indeed @yakster was my first trade. It has been a very busy year. Lots of Overtime at work. Bought a new house on 3.5 acres which has me working ALL the time, got married... the list goes on. I've been spying around on here checking on all the shenanagins, just haven't been too active in the posting side of things. Good to be back in action.
    Glad your back @Smoothsticks Sounds like you have had a very busy year
    — Abraham Lincoln

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always loved the lottery. Need to get rid of too many gars. Put me in.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

The list so far:

1 WaterNerd
    2 Yakster
    3 NorCalR1
    4 BigShizza
    5 Edna20
    6 DevilDog1
    7 rsherman24
    8 Smoothsticks
    9 Genaredogg
    10 cbuck
    11 Webmost

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh hell no... well maybe....well **** put me in plz
    A little dirt never hurt
    Bump. Still time.  
    Bump.  A couple of days left.  And merry Christmas!