Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning gang, frozen here today and no smoke but wanted to say hi. Blizzard turned out to be a dud in our area but in other parts of Colorado was crazy. Only got about 1.5” here in Loveland but the wind was howling like mad. Have a time set Saturday after work to head to the lounge and have a cigar with Pops though. 
    This makes me realize how spoiled I am.   I pass on a cigar on nights I cant wear shorts and a t-shirt outside, except when we sit out by the fire pit.
    Hope you enjoyed your time with your pops, makes me a little envious, as mine has always lived far away. Enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    84CJ7 said:
    Glad it turned out well for you Brett!  Make sure you take time for yourself every now and then.
    Thanks. With the cold most of my “me” time had to be indoors so I’m working on my ink. Got my shoulders redone for my birthday and next Saturday I have another session to finish my chest. A week after that I have setup to get my autism tattoo for my son that will take up my entire forearm on my right arm. 
    Hope you post a pic of that.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    SmokeEmceeSmokeEmcee Posts: 9
    I have like a 7 day routine with a few smokes I've really been enjoying with my coffee in the morning. One for each day...GURKHA Havana Blend, UNDERCROWN Maduro, NUB Maduro, Macanudo Inspirado White, CAMACHO Nicaraguan Barrel-Aged Robusto, OLIVA Serie V, JAVA latte by Drew Estate.....BUT.....When I have the ROMEO by Romeo Y Julieta it's hard for me not to smoke it, AND if I have a good coffee and it's a weekend morning and I'm just gonna be able to sit back for a while. Psssshhhh! It's a done deal.
  • Options
    SmokeEmceeSmokeEmcee Posts: 9
    Pshhh, I only smoke Padron Family Reserve 90 year, Padron 1926 Anniversary series Maduro, God Of Fire, Davidoff Winston Churchills, AF Opus X, Liga Privada No.9, My Father Le Bijou 1922, and LFD Andalusian Bull.....which are what I call my White Owls, Phillies, Swisher Sweets, Black & Milds and Backwoods. I just close my eyes real tight and think happy thoughts...
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold Nugget.
  • Options
    7uiggi7uiggi Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Which one do you recommend me  for this cold morning with bold-espresso coffee? 

:/  >:)

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunbarton Sin Compromiso. Good morning.

thats how you start the day! Love that cigar. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter