Home General Discussion

Cigar Apps for the Iphone

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Well, I recently got an Iphone from work and of course I started looking into cigar apps for my phone. Do any of you Iphone users have a favorite cigar app?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I've played around with Mobile Stogie (though I don't have it personally). Seemed like a pretty cool app, and I'd totally fork out the $4 or so for it.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Im looking for one for Blackberry as well
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    I've played around with Mobile Stogie (though I don't have it personally). Seemed like a pretty cool app, and I'd totally fork out the $4 or so for it.
    Yeah, I saw that one...but I wasn't sure if it was worth $4. There was a pretty cool app that was free called the weekly cigar, but the guy just quit his weekly blog. So...that would be a useless app. There is one other free one, I downloaded it, but haven't really used it yet.

"Long ashes my friends."

• The only good app I've found is the Mobile Stogie app. It's definitely worth the 4 bucks. The developer has made continued to make updates and added features, plus the actual cigar database is continually updated. I like how you can store personalized info in it like smoking notes, date purchased, price, place etc. You can also add cigars that aren't in the database and track multiple humidors. The hardest part is giving them a name! :-)
  • casmangcasmang Posts: 31
    Cigar Shapes only 99 Cents - Helpful tool when shopping for cigars online. A lot of time I will be shopping, and I am not totally familiar with what a specific shape looks like, or how one size compares to another...
  • gdillygdilly Posts: 17
    The Mobile Stogie app is great and well worth the $4. I use it all the time and it comes in handy when at your B&M and want to compare the prices of cigars at other B&Ms. Plus the authors are revising and releasing updates to make it better.
    I'd have to say the mobile stogie app is the one I decided to go with. It's a great app, already entered all my smokes into it (181)

"Long ashes my friends."

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    come on Blackberry come out with an app !
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    do apps for the iphone carry over to the ipod touch?
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    quick research says you can! im looking into getting an ipod touch soon.
    NYHCx516x:
    do apps for the iphone carry over to the ipod touch?
    yes

"Long ashes my friends."