Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    I got nuked!
    Don’t know if this was a coordinated attack or coincidence, but @Yakster and @CalvinAndHoboblew my mailbox up. 
    F*cking Calvin sent some of his legendary hot sauce (already planning on using this for hot wings), a 5er of Mi Amor, a couple of LE Tats, and an always enjoyable Cromagnon. I am going to need that new addy as soon as you get settled in.

Chris knows my affinity for lanceros and that I am a Blackhawks fan.
    Several NHIE in here ( for a Saka ho I’ve never had an Umbagog)  and a few favorites as well. Great hat but I know idea where it’s from?

Thanks my BOTL! Greatly appreciated.

I've never been called coordinated. I've been planning on sending you that lance and the hat fell into my lap sealing the deal.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm jelly
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Yakster said:
    I'm jelly
    He’s an awesome guy, really down to earth. If you ever get a chance to go to an event of his, do it(im
    sure that goes without saying for you @Yakster)
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy said:

Nice haul. Love those Por Larranaga. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the illusione la grand classe, Wayne got me hooked on those.  I did not have any Camacho triple maduros, but I'm sure someone around has a couple for ya, and I couldn't just send two sticks.  Enjoy Marty, that robusto anajo has at least 3years on it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m still salivating from last night. When I got back from my poker game your package was waiting for me. Imma try to fit one of them puppies into my schedule today, God willing and the creek don’t rise.......  👍

Thanks again, my friend..... 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had on my cigar pics printed on a wood panel. Going to get  few more done and decorate the man cave. Wish I could smoke inside my man cave. Oh well!
    Looks like you may need a coaster or two for your man cave when I get home. 
    You are too kind. But make sure you only send coasters. If the package even smells like a cigar...I will let 30 sticks fly in return, no questions asked. Just sayin
    He needs it regardless Ro
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the illusione la grand classe, Wayne got me hooked on those.  I did not have any Camacho triple maduros, but I'm sure someone around has a couple for ya, and I couldn't just send two sticks.  Enjoy Marty, that robusto anajo has at least 3years on it.
    Jasper is looking for some Triple Maduros?  Nacho me....por favor!!  I'll take a look and see what I got.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That should make up for the aggravating ignorance from Holt's. Best regards to your son's girlfriend.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ho-leee fük...is that a six box bomb?
    Don't look ↑
  • Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top pic is the bomb. The bottom is my orders
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.