you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's off the chain.  Sorry.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not tell me democrats aren't a sick, pathetic bunch of losers. TDS does not go far enough to explain this grotesque stupidity.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/karen-bass-impeach-trump-2020

Democrat Karen Bass says she's open to impeach Trump again if he gets reelected in 2020
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, I'm sure she means it in a non-judgemental non-discriminatory fair and honest unbiased way, right?   :dizzy:
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    edited December 2019
    What is that phrase real AHs like to use....."Just messing with you" or something like..........
  • Options

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least their mythology is funny (to us) but I wonder if they find ours funny
  • Options
  • Options
    Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illegal-immigrants-to-be-able-to-get-drivers-licenses-in-ny-after-legal-challenge-fails

Aren't you glad you are a lawful, born here or naturalized, tax paying and hard working citizen.

• Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illegal-immigrants-to-be-able-to-get-drivers-licenses-in-ny-after-legal-challenge-fails

Aren't you glad you are a lawful, born here or naturalized, tax paying and hard working citizen.

They're trying to do the same thing here in NJ. They get everything else, so what else is new????? 
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    jd50ae said:

Already happening in Oregon.
    An undocumented person can go in, get their license and drive away, while an Oregon resident has to supply birth certificate, social security card and some utility bill or something showing your address on it.
    And if you are a married woman, add to the list, the marriage certificate.

Our Dictator, I mean governor, "Little female Hitler" has decreed it.

I just love this state. Oh wait, no I don't and in about 4 years, I'm getting the hell out of it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    "An undocumented person can go in, get their license and drive away, while an Oregon resident has to supply birth certificate, social security card and some utility bill or something showing your address on it."

This is not a state requirement, but a federal requirement, as it was explained to me. My wife was a widow when I met her. She must supply the marriage cert which changed her maiden name to her first married name, then the second cert which changed her second name to her third; along with the birth cert, of course.

I had to supply a birth cert. My previous DL would not do. But in order to get my birth cert, I had to take my DL to a notary & send a notarized letter to Los Angeles with a fee. So the same Driver License deemed insufficient was exactly what got me the birth cert.

None of this is required to vote, of course. Nor even to run for president.

The clerk at the DMV told us that next year you will not be able to board a plane, train, nor even a bus, without this new type of license.

Welcome to the Soviet.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Papers, Comrade

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Papers, I don't need to show you no stinking papers. I already got everything for free.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I've stated before, I am in no way a christian, as my beliefs are skewed by several different beliefs in the creator. 
    That being said, religions are something I do like to study.

First they want to make this little troll child a prophet. Then they make her Time's Person of the Year.
    Now, even Christian media is saying her words are "prophetic".

Why Greta Thunberg is a prophetic voice for our time

For those Christians who think she is a prophet, maybe they should actually read the bible. Specifically, Matthew 24:4-31

True christians may want to correct me, which is fine.
    Words are open to interpretation, so their views may be different than mine.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    "She" is nothing but a trained troll.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

I can't decide which picture looks worse :#
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    webmost said:

I can't decide which picture looks worse :#

Any picture in which she's breathing.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Gee, the Catholic hierarchy is going to remove all the secrets about sexual abuse in the church.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Gee, the Catholic hierarchy is going to remove all the secrets about sexual abuse in the church.
    Hasn't been a secret in millenia.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    If they truly let it all out I think we are all in for a shock.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    jd50ae said:
    If they truly let it all out I think we are all in for a shock.
    Guess they'll put the "Flashers" in charge of that, 'cause, y'know, they know how to let it all out.   Shockingly.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    True. But that is like saying democrats are corrupt. But we didn't know how corrupt, until now.