Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Car explodes after driver sprays 'excessive' amount of air freshener before lighting cigarette

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/england-driver-aerosal-can-cigarette-explosion

• Options
    edited December 2019

ACLU calls for tampons in men's rooms in order to achieve 'menstrual equity'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/aclu-tampons-mens-room-menstrual-equity

If this does not prove to all sane people that liberals are nothing but a bunch of sick out of control j.erk o.ff heads up their ars.es total idiots nothing will.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

If this does not prove to all sane people that liberals are nothing but a bunch of sick out of control j.erk o.ff heads up their ars.es total idiots nothing will.

Next week we will tackle the subject of a pet’s right to choose to be spayed/neutered 
  • Options
    I want a liberal to show us all where he is going to stick that tampon.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In their manginas.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    jd50ae said:

Next week we will tackle the subject of a pet’s right to choose to be spayed/neutered 
    Don't give them any ideas.
    The People Eating Tasty Animals will be all over that.
    It will be the animals right to choose whether it is male or female and whether or not it can be spayed or neutered.

The whole country has lost their minds.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience said:
    deadman said:
    jd50ae said:

Don't give them any ideas.
    The People Eating Tasty Animals will be all over that.
    It will be the animals right to choose whether it is male or female and whether or not it can be spayed or neutered.

The whole country has lost their minds.
    Can’t tell your dog “ come on boy” anymore 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless it used to refer to itself as 'girl', although it probably prefers to be called 'they'.
  • Options
    We laugh now but could be a thing in a couple years. 
  • Options
    already is, got an acquaintance that requires that plural pronoun (it does fit their personality and orientation).
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    already is, got an acquaintance that requires that plural pronoun (it does fit their personality and orientation).
    Well, I guess it would make it more accurate when a person says "They can go f*** themselves."
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience said:
    Well, I guess it would make it more accurate when a person says "They can go f*** themselves."
    See Tony has been ahead of his time
  • Options
    0patience said:
    This have anything to do with tampons.....?????
  • Options
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/12/20/wawa-hit-with-massive-data-breach-potentially-affecting-all-locations-ceo-says/

“I want to reassure anyone impacted they will not be responsible for fraudulent charges related to this incident,” Gheysens said in a news release. “To all our friends and neighbors, I apologize deeply for this incident.”

The breach expands on what already is being billed as the worst year on record for data breaches, which have jumped 33 percent since 2018, according to Risk Based Security, The 5,200 breaches reported this year to date have exposed nearly 8 billion records. Nearly 4 of 10 Americans have been victims of data breaches or identity theft in the past year, according to ScoreSense. Malicious breaches are the most common and most costly, while accidental breaches tied to human or machine error account for a little less than half of all incidents, according to IBM.

• Options
    https://youtu.be/m1nWoGDbf4c

Tons of similar videos on YouTube. How many of the water carrying sycophants in the MSM are even carrying this story.

45 to 75 (Depends on the time of day)  is the growing number of counties to enact 2A Sanctuary laws.
    Are democrats trying to force an armed rebellion?
    Do they really think the National Guard will invade these counties to enforce anti Constitutional laws?
    Do these empty headed, headline grabbing, anti-American and just plain stupid "people" fully realize that the 2A is not just to protect the 1A it is also to fight the domestic tyranny that these cockroaches are trying to force on us?
    Find the source of the money funding this c.rap.
    I wonder if the VA law requiring a firearm in every home is still on the books?
    How many steeple will continue to vote for these a.rse holes? Just how stupid can they be? And don't forget, that sanctuary cities is perfectly fine for Illegal criminal alien immigrants.
    You better start listening and you better start caring. The democrats are betting you will do neither, while they sit protected by their newly hired armed guards. They should all be doxed.

• Options
    Over 100 and counting. Come on VA you can do it.
  • Options

I would not have an Amazon device in my home. Finally convinced a couple of people to get rid of theirs. This would of helped......

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/12/20/wawa-hit-with-massive-data-breach-potentially-affecting-all-locations-ceo-says/

“I want to reassure anyone impacted they will not be responsible for fraudulent charges related to this incident,” Gheysens said in a news release. “To all our friends and neighbors, I apologize deeply for this incident.”

The breach expands on what already is being billed as the worst year on record for data breaches, which have jumped 33 percent since 2018, according to Risk Based Security, The 5,200 breaches reported this year to date have exposed nearly 8 billion records. Nearly 4 of 10 Americans have been victims of data breaches or identity theft in the past year, according to ScoreSense. Malicious breaches are the most common and most costly, while accidental breaches tied to human or machine error account for a little less than half of all incidents, according to IBM.

Number one reason to use Apple Pay or Google Pay on your phone. You aren't sharing your actual info with the retailer.
  • Options
    Do the cc companies and banks just write off their losses? If so, we have a broken system of transactions. Ultimately we all have to pay with higher prices for what we buy. It is the insurance industry mentality of spreading the cost. Odd that you never hear of the low hanging fruit getting prosecuted, just the major money laundering fraudsters occasionally. Cryptocurrency doesn't help either. I wonder how long it will be before some rogue country drops a few emp's over us. When that happens even your car won't work.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Number one reason to use Apple Pay or Google Pay on your phone. You aren't sharing your actual info with the retailer.

I assume then that you HAVE shared it with Google or Apple.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the cc companies and banks just write off their losses? If so, we have a broken system of transactions. Ultimately we all have to pay with higher prices for what we buy. It is the insurance industry mentality of spreading the cost. Odd that you never hear of the low hanging fruit getting prosecuted, just the major money laundering fraudsters occasionally. Cryptocurrency doesn't help either. I wonder how long it will be before some rogue country drops a few emp's over us. When that happens even your car won't work.

WAE?*

n.b. :
    *What's an "emp"?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/south-carolina-rep-silent-on-naval-cadets-being-cleared-in-white-power-investigation-after-accusing-them-of-racism

South Carolina Democrat facing backlash after Army, Navy personnel cleared of 'white power' hand-signal allegations

Truly amazing. Idiot woke democrats can find "IT" (what ever "IT" is) anywhere and everywhere, and then they are proven to be completely and utterly wrong. But they never apologize for any of the trouble they cause, the money they waste, the hate they generate or the space they take up which is a total waste. But you sheeple keep on not caring, or paying attention, and keep voting them in.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    jd50ae said:

the hate they generate

This is the thing, right here.  This is what leads them, arms them, carries the day.  Hate and intolerance are on the rise, and mostly by those who stupidly believe that its OK for them to hate, because they're on the right side of history.  Which is pretty much how most hate movements begin.

...."But, we're hating the haters..."

That makes YOU a hater.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

I assume then that you HAVE shared it with Google or Apple.
    Of course, and if they get breached you get a new card issued and start over. Better than having a chance at any of the 1000 places you have used your debit card in the last year getting breached. Just playing the odds. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    jd50ae said:

the hate they generate

This is the thing, right here.  This is what leads them, arms them, carries the day.  Hate and intolerance are on the rise, and mostly by those who stupidly believe that its OK for them to hate, because they're on the right side of history.  Which is pretty much how most hate movements begin.

...."But, we're hating the haters..."

That makes YOU a hater.
    My mind can be changed.
    My opinion can be changed.
    My beliefs can be changed.
    My point of view can be changed.
    All I need is a persuasive argument.
    All I need is some kind of proof.
    All I need is to see it with my own eyes.
    Democrats on the other hand never admit the truth about anything.
    Democrats on the other hand never admit they are/were wrong.
    Democrats on the other hand suffer from such serious TDS they don't care.
    Democrats on the other hand never apologize.
    Democrats on the other hand see "IT" where there is no "IT".
    Democrats on the other hand start a falsehood and run with it forever.
    Democrats on the other hand are covered by a lying corrupt MSM.
    Democrats on the other hand are a bunch of lying, corrupt and self serving hypocrites.

Yes, I do hate democrats and liberals for what they are doing to us and this country.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jd50ae , just to be clear, my capitalized YOU above was not directed at you.  You are correct about what's happening in the Democrat Party.  However, I find I must often remind myself of Nietzsche's warning to be careful when fighting monsters that you do not yourself become a monster.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @jd50ae , just to be clear, my capitalized YOU above was not directed at you.  You are correct about what's happening in the Democrat Party.  However, I find I must often remind myself of Nietzsche's warning to be careful when fighting monsters that you do not yourself become a monster.
    @Amos_Umwhat
    Believe me, I understood that. Because I did understand the reference.
    I just felt it necessary to do some splainin....and when I try to explain it to Winston the pig, I don't think he gets it. The little porker grew some very noticeable tusks. Maybe he does get it, the tusks seem larger after I try to tell him about shitf, pelosi, muddy waters and the like......hmmmmm