Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

@TX98Z28 said:
    At my buddies having a Hemmingway, forgot what these are called.

Hemingway Short Story or Work of Art

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:

@TX98Z28 said:
    At my buddies having a Hemmingway, forgot what these are called.

Hemingway Short Story or Work of Art

It's gotta be the Work of Art, wasn't a short story for sure, was a great cigar! Perfect burn and draw.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

@TruDog said:

...WooF...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Baisey85 said:
    Crowned Heads La Imperiosa

I-O

Nice smoke! Welcome to the forum!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Finished up on the vherf with this guardian of the farm from @NorCalR1 which was excellent. Thanks David!

I need to revisit those when I find them in the cooler. Glad you enjoyed it bro!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....