Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Yeah, whoever was using the rolling table in Nicaragua made an error when they rolled it....

Post edited by VegasFrank on
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I did. It was outstanding Chris; TYVM!

At work from home and having to work on this NBK. I love this smoke but this is the 3rd one that I fought the tunnel on...all the way to the nub :(

I love NBK's but the last box I got was 50/50 also.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sit on them for three years, perfecto!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

I could be dead in 3 years. I'm smoking my s*** now bro.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    Good morning! I have a PSD 6 ROTT! Excellent! What yours Nick, 4?

Yeah no 4, my favorite size for this though I wouldn’t mind picking up some shorter for quick smokes.