Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

@VegasFrank said:
    @derek had one that looked so good I decided to smoke one myself. Doesn't suck for sure....

Can I tempt you further?

We are all hanging out on the vherf...you should hop on and say hey @Derek

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Derek said:

@VegasFrank said:
    @derek had one that looked so good I decided to smoke one myself. Doesn't suck for sure....

Can I tempt you further?

We are all hanging out on the vherf...you should hop on and say hey @Derek

I promise I would, but I would wake everyone here. Trying to stay out of trouble!

• Options
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Loll I hear ya.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:

It’s been years but I remember that being a nice Connecticut, just that dang RG

• Options
    hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@hoghunter said:

It’s been years but I remember that being a nice Connecticut, just that dang RG

Yep- it’s actually an enjoyable smoke and perfect burn/ash. Never smoked this large of a RG. Still working through my random 10 pack I ordered.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao ^^^

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Espinosa hush money for the ride home. This is really a delightful smoke! I'm glad that I paid double for it to teach that bidder a lesson on the auctioneer site!

I picked up some a while back for 20 bucks on the auction site. Going to have to dig into them soon.

• Options
    hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Midsmoke update: Delicious stick. Great draw and nice smoke. The cap was a bit f’d up due to stems being right there & there’s a couple pin holes in the wrapper. But the taste and burn are nice.

Update #2- halfway through and just got an odd plastic flavor going. Strange??

Post edited by hoghunter on
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

Picture skills for Jim

Tried smoking tonight.....🤢🤮

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Poker_Slob said:

Padron Damaso

Haven't heard of that one before, where does it fall in the Padron Pantheon?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@Yakster said:

@Poker_Slob said:

Padron Damaso

Haven't heard of that one before, where does it fall in the Padron Pantheon?

Very nice Conny. I don't know who supplies their wrapper leaf but it's good.