Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Ozzy1963Ozzy1963 Posts: 122 ✭✭

Happy 4th everyone....god bless...hey deadman....send a roll of nickels to oy....he wants to push the caravan (donkey sex)....up the hill....or a.small merry go round in a carnival....then send a roll of Penny's.....I thought he left to Tony's?.....wtf.....liver and onions....

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...

• Options

@Ozzy1963 said:
    I've been up all night....how to get rid of covid19......NOBODY SHOWER'S......MANDATORY 6'....NO PROBLEM....MASKS FO SURE.....my uncle said hey dog....oy needs more nickels fo hiz ride......YO ROCK CB & YO HOG.....happy 4th....firing a gifted padron from da dog.🐕....god bless ya.

You still using dem Grape E-Z Wider roll'n papers?

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ozzy1963 said:
    Happy 4th everyone....god bless...hey deadman....send a roll of nickels to oy....he wants to push the caravan (donkey sex)....up the hill....or a.small merry go round in a carnival....then send a roll of Penny's.....I thought he left to Tony's?.....wtf.....liver and onions....

Is the roll of nickels for the ride or just to carry around in the pocket

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@Ozzy1963 said:

Send the Benjamins

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good evening everyone! Mac Gold Label with a RRG&C. Hey mutt, that Bacardi Anejo last night was because I was cleaning out cabinets in preparation for the termite extermination crew that came this morning. That bottle of Bacardi was a big 1.75 with just 1 shot left in it, so I poured it to make some room and toss the bottle.

• Options

It don’t get much better

• Options

• Options

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Mac Gold Label with a RRG&C. Hey mutt, that Bacardi Anejo last night was because I was cleaning out cabinets in preparation for the termite extermination crew that came this morning. That bottle of Bacardi was a big 1.75 with just 1 shot left in it, so I poured it to make some room and toss the bottle.

...WooF...

• Options

@Oyam123 said:
    It don’t get much better

Sorry oYster, but that deck looks unsafe/ actually faulty.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...WooF...

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!! Yes, little Onyx is back home. SFC Cruz came home for the Holiday weekend, brought Tyena with her, along with 4 baby chicks for Vali and Lily. The babies just love them. Me? Just WTF I need. Chickens.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...WooF...

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!! Yes, little Onyx is back home. SFC Cruz came home for the Holiday weekend, brought Tyena with her, along with 4 baby chicks for Vali and Lily. The babies just love them. Me? Just WTF I need. Chickens.

...Hey Papi, luv me some OnyX. Guess yo me throw'N feed...HeHe. Climb aboard.

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Oyam123 said:

@deadman said:

@Ozzy1963 said:

Send the Benjamins

@Oyam123 why are you promoting a man's fist going in or out (maybe both) of your ****... it's not that kind of forum!!!

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey all, swinging by for a quick hello

🎵 Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh

• Options

@Trish said:
    Hey all, swinging by for a quick hello

🎵 Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh

...SmiLe'N...

• Options

...GottA adjust my Tie, and Pour dis DiNk.

• Options

@Trish said:

@Oyam123 said:

@deadman said:

@Ozzy1963 said:

Send the Benjamins

@Oyam123 why are you promoting a man's fist going in or out (maybe both) of your ****... it's not that kind of forum!!!

Just giving Ozzy a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Should be good for a few F@ck Oy posts from him.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@Oyam123 said:
    It don’t get much better

Sorry oYster, but that deck looks unsafe/ actually faulty.

Just a bit weathered, it’s sturdy but I do have 4 new boards to put in.

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

@Trish said:

@Oyam123 said:

@deadman said:

@Ozzy1963 said:

Send the Benjamins

Just giving Ozzy a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Should be good for a few F@ck Oy posts from him.

Fvck oy in the evening too...I see T kicking yo axe last night...

• Options

@Ozzy1963 said:

@Oyam123 said:

@Trish said:

@Oyam123 said:

@deadman said:

@Ozzy1963 said:

Send the Benjamins

Fvck oy in the evening too...I see T kicking yo axe last night...

You still in the front lines parking cars,?...Tony's must have got sick of your bullshit...happy 4th of jew-lie...hehehe

• Options
    Cigar-477482Cigar-477482 Posts: 115 ✭✭

@Trish said:

@Oyam123 said:

@deadman said:

@Ozzy1963 said:

Send the Benjamins

You rock

• Options

What's a oy.....I bet there probably is a watch on hiz ass too....good job T...or Michael Jackson lost glove....

• Options

Good evening everyone! Illusione Singulare (gifted by the gracious mutt) with a RRG&C.

• Options

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Illusione Singulare (gifted by the gracious mutt) with a RRG&C.

Yo governor sucks

• Options

@Ozzy1963 said:

@kckasper said:

Yo governor sucks

Stay safe my friend

• Options

@kckasper said:

...WooF... Let's get this ParTay started. Oh wait, looks like its already started.

• Options

@Ozzy1963 said:

@kckasper said:

Yo governor sucks

Ron deSuckass? Not getting into politics on the Banter.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...WooF... Let's get this ParTay started. Oh wait, looks like its already started.

Illusione Singulare great from the start. Marvelous cedar, creamy vanilla, with just a touch of real Pennsylvania Maple Syrup. Thank you CraigDog!

• Options

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

Illusione Singulare great from the start. Marvelous cedar, creamy vanilla, with just a touch of real Pennsylvania Maple Syrup. Thank you CraigDog!

Excellent description KC. Glad your Enjoying.