Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Found these con artist's on an early Morning infomercial! :D I do feel bad for the suckers though...No not really if someones that unintelligent. They are in prayer selling their souls in the 2nd picture.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Citing their misinformation policies, Facebook and Twitter removed videos of Trump during a Fox interview where he said kids are "almost immune" to COVID-19. Doctors say children can catch and pass on the coronavirus."

Well, in my opinion, that is misguided. Please, FB and Twitterati, let the man tell on himself. If you must, just tag it as a falsehood.

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    ^^^I'm going to send them some cigars (Victor Sinclairs), see if I end up w/ more OpusX cigars.

And if your lucky real lucky they might just might share 1 of the 5 secret’s of abundance with you.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is one of the secrets an abundantly bad toupee?

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just when you thought the insanity couldn't get more insane..

‘Kindergarten Cop’ screening canceled in Oregon, accused of glorifying police traumatizing children

https://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/2020/08/kindergarten-cop-screening-canceled-in-oregon-accused-of-glorifying-police-traumatizing-children.html

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

^^^my WTF^^^

Has Ken Kesey been supplying all the water to the whole state of Oregon? What the hell is wrong with those people? All the news that comes out of Oregon these days sound like they're being run by cretins on a bad acid trip.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

My WTF. In fact, I'll just say what the ****.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    ^^^my WTF^^^

Has Ken Kesey been supplying all the water to the whole state of Oregon? What the hell is wrong with those people? All the news that comes out of Oregon these days sound like they're being run by cretins on a bad acid trip.

Agreed. And the rural people in Oregon are paying for it.
    We have a dictator, without the d i ck, that runs everything her way.
    Now they are talking that we will have to pay state income tax on the Covid relief payment from the feds, which will put a lot of low income people, in debt to the state.
    It borders on criminal.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

BLM activists' 'extortion' attempt of local restaurants backfires as Cuban owners fight back
    https://thepostmillennial.com/cuban-community-refuses-blm-demands

And politicians are supporting this "movement".

Doesn't movement mean $h!t?

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    BLM activists' 'extortion' attempt of local restaurants backfires as Cuban owners fight back
    https://thepostmillennial.com/cuban-community-refuses-blm-demands

And politicians are supporting this "movement".

Doesn't movement mean $h!t?

That's some interesting stuff! So, BLM has adopted and improved on the tactics of the mafia, the KKK, and the Brownshirts. And we're all supposed to smile and grovel and support this, all in the name of "racial justice". What a bunch of Horseshitz.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

I am getting to the point I would like to see a bunch of thugs, losers, freaks, BLM, and other assorted garbage come down my driveway.

• Options
  • Options

If the pear had a bite out of it, then MAYBE, I could see some possibility of a case.
    A slim one, maybe.

But there is no reasonable way a person can confuse a freakin pear with an apple.
    Ok, maybe in today's moronic society, there might be.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    edited August 2020

Public ‘Option’ Pushes Socialized Medicine Under the Ruse of ‘Choice’

For anyone who believes that Socialized medicine isn't in the US, ask a Native American. Ask them what medicines they are allowed. Ask them how long it takes to get an appointment for anything.
    Ask them what is covered and what is not.

I know this, because the medicine I take for asthma is not available through Indian Health. I am able to get it through my work insurance, but if I were relying solely on Indian Health, I would have to settle for a medicine that wouldn't be as effective.

Ask a vet how well the VA works.
    Anyone who has dealt with either of these, has to realize just how bad socialized medicine can be.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

Evidently, I must address that the VA can work for some people.
    It isn't terrible.
    Some people have had no problems with the VA, as there have been people that have had no problem with Indian Health.

The point, was that as with any govt based entity, the possibility of failure is fairly large.

Some countries have no problem with universal healthcare. If I seriously thought that the US would take a working system and use it, as is, I'd be all for it.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/85342/island-in-a-lake-on-an-island-in-a-lake-on-an-island

an un-named Island in an un-named Lake on an un-named Island in an un-named Lake on an Island named Victoria

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

Getting to it from the coast must be a ****.

• Options
  • Options

wtf
    Military helicopter shot at over Virginia, injuring a crew member
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/12/politics/fbi-investigating-air-force-helicopter-shooting/index.html

• Options
    edited August 2020

@webmost said:

@silvermouse said:
    wtf
    Military helicopter shot at over Virginia, injuring a crew member
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/12/politics/fbi-investigating-air-force-helicopter-shooting/index.html

It was a mostly peaceful shooting.

Holy crap I can't believe CNN covered it.

I can say crap all day long, but sh ! t is censored? WTF Ccom?

Post edited by 0patience on
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

• Options

You can't put a wig on a dude and make it a lady.