Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,510 ✭✭✭✭✭

It could be worse they said! And then it was! That’s what I feel like right now!

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that Rocky putting out that much smoke, or is you smoking that thing in a velvet fog?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Good morning Charles, Nick, those to follow. Good luck, Charles.
    This morning's smoke, randomly selected from the lottery winnings is an Avo Nicaragua from ShawnOL. Thanks, Shawn, it's great.

Enjoy, Edward. Can't go wrong with AVO.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    LurchensteinLurchenstein Posts: 14 ✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Is that Rocky putting out that much smoke, or is you smoking that thing in a velvet fog?

Just a crappy cell phone camera. I will work on getting better more focused pictures.

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@N0tRichard said:
    Good morning early risers. Got a 10er of these yesterday, couldn't wait so I'm enjoying one right of the top. Damn if it isn't delicious

I've got one of these and i am letting it sit, but really excited to try it!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

That ^ was the smoke that got me started into this hobby. Love that stick!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.