Home General Discussion
Options

...If ya aint Score'N, ya might as well be Pour'N...

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Peter, excellent tune. Appreciate ya sharing.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:
    @IndustMech , I back on Q Clearance. ask Stubble. Ya'LL get me on VideO...

Just make sure they ain't recording....lol

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

@Patrickbrick said:
    Frank can you please translate this again?

Yo Einstein, kinda why I make it Quirky.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

I be the sharpest, next to Peter, and the red headed bearded BasTige from sunny Cali My BoyEE.

...and dat Bro be my Yakster. I do Miss ya.

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

You still up dog , bet you passed out like a b. it ch can't hang. with this, yeah I'm still swinging poppin. dat 9. Adjust my tie.. I 'm the OG tonigHt and TOdaY, cant stop won't stop HOOOOWWWLLL hhahhha

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s like another language using words similar to a language I know. Like Esparanto, but less altruistic.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think he's speaking Snoopish.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

Drunkonics

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

I be the sharpest, next to Peter, and the red headed bearded BasTige from sunny Cali My BoyEE.

"Hello my friend. If you found me on vherf, I would be the handsomest fella on there, except for Mr. Schmidt and the strawberry blonde with neatly trimmed facial hair who is from the great state of California. It was a pleasure talking to you. Take care!"

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Dang, I missed it? Friday is Family Night here so hung out watching shows and movies last night (since the air quality was too poor to do a fire pit)

• Options
    edited October 2020

@TruDog said:
    I'D include Brick. But he just puts the brim of his hat down and frowns. I know the Bra got a Beautiful SmiLe. I seen it...was when I won the Super BowLbet.

"Oh, and I almost forgot that Patrick is quite a dapper chum as well. He lights up the room, if not my life, when he smiles. I remember it in from a quasi coherent moment after the super bowl one year."

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still wondering who the redhead from CA is? Do I need to meet her?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited October 2020

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

...and dat Bro be my Yakster. I do Miss ya.

"I was speaking of that dashing young man, Chris M. I long to see you."

• Options

I'd rather see that red head from Alaska. Not talking about Paul or Dan here folks.

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    I'm from Cleveland, so I've been speaking in dawg since the mid 80s.

WAIT..WHAT, ya from da mistake on da Lake.....Grin'N

• Options

@TX98Z28 said:
    You still up dog , bet you passed out like a b. it ch can't hang. with this, yeah I'm still swinging poppin. dat 9. Adjust my tie.. I 'm the OG tonigHt and TOdaY, cant stop won't stop HOOOOWWWLLL hhahhha

Yes @Stubble . This is Why I started the Thread.. ...adjusting my Tie.

• Options

That wasn't stubble. Drinking beer from the dog bowl again tonight?

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    That wasn't stubble. Drinking beer from the dog bowl again tonight?

Easy desert/dessert breath.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da rebound on da med side.

• Options

@Vision said:

damn. I feel ya.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@Vision said:

damn. I feel ya.

...but ya the punk that spilled his guts, couple years back cause ya got ya ass kick? remember ya.

• Options

...Notorious Punk Kid.... **** ya Franky.

• Options

You first doggy

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    You first doggy

...StYle..

• Options

...FRankY, I do miss beat'N ya ass uP....****.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

Craig has a way, W00f

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options

@dirtdude said:
    Craig has a way, W00f

DirTie in da Hood... HoLa atchA hoodluM.

• Options

@TruDog said:
    ...FRankY, I do miss beat'N ya ass uP....****.

Anyone got a tennis ball for Marmaduke? Don't make me get the muzzle out...