Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Two Guys 1 Ashtray - Podcast

Hi,

We created an amateur podcast on youtube where we smoke cigars and drink scotch each week. This week we have Captain Chris Collins on. He went through Top Gun Training School and was a Blue Angel for 3 years. I hope you enjoy! Thanks, Scott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUzUQhvXGkk

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why hellllooooo! This does seem pretty cigar related..... boys wachathink? Have at em!

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmmm. Scotch and smoke?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was almost afraid to open this thread, knowing what the inference was.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Vision said:
    Why hellllooooo! This does seem pretty cigar related..... boys wachathink? Have at em!

Yeah, probably should have gone under General Discussion, but, what the heck. I'll check out the video later when I have a little more time. Might be good.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

I used to watch a lot of cigar related YouTube videos but now they all ask for donations. One in particular that comes mind is a noob who does reviews and wants me to pay him for posting a video review. No thanks, if I’m donating money for someone to continue to make videos it will be to a redhead with big boobs.

• Options

deadman. I agree with the redhead!!!! We haven't and are not asking for any donations. Its more self indulgence and just drinking and smoking wife free for the night.

• Options

I may check it out then. I have been sticking to IG for videos but it’s to the point where 2 outta 3 accounts are selling something. Usually T shirts

• Options

good thing we don't even have t-shirts. :)

• Options

I wish we were fancy and had a video production guy. We need one.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm really getting tired of people doing this. I have an idea.

• Options

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    I'm really getting tired of people doing this. I have an idea.

❤️💋😍🥰😘😻

• Options

I would love a “ hey guys. My name is so-and-so and I have a podcast that I would love for you to check out…“ Just a little bit of an introduction would be nice once in a while. The unfortunate part is that there are probably hundreds of interesting videos that we will never watch ruined by the fact that this happens all too often. TGOA.... Stick around, read, write, enjoy,…… Maybe even get forum members involved. There are decades and decades of knowledge between these walls.

• Options

Who was that guy last year Brooklynway or something. Spammed many sites and IG promoting his podcast. He was just wanting to share his weeks of smoking knowledge with the world.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TwoGuys1Ashtray This looks interesting. Especially your guest Captain Chris Collins. Word of advice on these forums, participate. Or you may be too busy, so in that case don't participate. Obviously we don't cut any slack for guys who only join in order to "share" their other cigar interests without bothering to participate in our forum. Your chances seem slim at this point, but you also might have tough skin and a sense of humor. You could try to stick around and see if you like hanging out with us, but don't use us. We've been used before.

• Options
    edited November 2020

I would rethink the name, it’s too close to 2 girls 1 cup. 🤣

Post edited by deadman on
  • Options

Bob. - We are Definetly sticking around. We are avid smokers. Few times a week. Also love the back and forth. Makes us laugh

Deadman. - that was the point!!!

• Options

@TwoGuys1Ashtray said:
    Bob. - We are Definetly sticking around. We are avid smokers. Few times a week. Also love the back and forth. Makes us laugh

Good. Go to General Discussion, see Newbie Welcoming Thread, introduce yourselves. Tell us a little about who you are, other than the podcast.

We've become sensitive over the years to Trolls and Scammers, not your fault, but it is what it is. We're a pretty welcoming bunch, to folks who like hanging out and discussing cigars and other things, but have little patience with anyone trying to use us just to further their personal interests, especially economic interests. Not saying that's you, just saying.

• Options

Perfect. Sounds fun. Will do. Let me get through tomorrow and I’m all over it.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TwoGuys1Ashtray said:
    Bob. - We are Definetly sticking around. We are avid smokers. Few times a week. Also love the back and forth.

It IS @Scotch_n_Smoke.

Hey yo @2guys1cup, I will bet you any amount of money that you will not be a regular contributor here in 3 months.

I am thankful on this Thanksgiving for this thread. I love newbie douchebag posers.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    edited November 2020

And I have to disagree with Bob. This was the stupidest podcast ever.

• your lighting sucks
    • your audio sucks
    • your layout sucks
    • you guys are not 6 ft apart
    • you have a Rocky Patel poster in the background
    • you spend the first 5 minutes talking about neither Scotch nor cigars
    • your intro was definitely done by scratch and sniff.
    • The Scotch you're drinking isn't from Scotland
    • you pull your cigars out of a glass top humidor
    • you don't know what kind of cigars you're smoking.
    • you ask your special guest to read the band, and he cannot do it either.
    • one of them turned out to be a partagas white label, which you said you've never had before but is somehow a "go to"
    • I'm guessing the other one is an LGC Serie R which is better than the partagas
    • You don't even know what Scotch is, and you don't know dïck about cigars.

Your your guest, who was probably your neighbor or something, had a funny little story. Other than that, this podcast is exhibit A and why people shouldn't be walking around with mobile television studios in their pockets.

GO THE FÜCK AWAY

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    edited November 2020

In fact, the only truthful thing that you guys did the whole time you were here was placed a link to this podcast in the non-cigar-related thread. That speaks volumes.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    edited November 2020

I mean you guys doing a podcast about scotch and cigars is like me doing a podcast about Lamborghinis and three ways with Asian girls.

"Oh yeah I'm here today sitting in a Lamborghini. I think it's a red one. Can you read the model name on the instruction manual Joe? No, I forgot my glasses. Anyways, I'm sitting here today with two really hot Asian girls that I have no shot with. Hey girls want to have a three-way? Oh, no? Okay then. That wraps up today's show! Join us next week when I sit in a green Lamborghini and get rejected by two more Asian girls."

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Is DZR really devious enough to hire a couple of guys to sit around in front of a camera for an hour and a half?

Don't look ↑